right under our noses!

goodo123

Well it looks like our traveler frends have decided to move to our neck of the woods, look up this is Grimsby then look for a story with boating lake in it. The local paper have posted a video with all the fancy caravans and range rovers. The boating lake is right on the sea front with loads of parking space and they have said more have moved in today. They said it will be gated off at night to stop more moving on but REALLY. They have threatened them with a 20k fine which ain't gonna do much in my eyes. So the question is...... How long they gonna stay? What should our council do NOW.... Their has already been reports on my Facebook about garage break ins and dogs being stolen ..... Coincidence??

They look like some very nice caravans! Love the washing machines being set up outside some of them, at least they will be able to wash their cossies after going for a swim during the long summer ahead.

The adjacent "Oriental Restaurant" reckons they haven't been any trouble yet, guess they are hoping some of the new neighbours will drop by for a 54 and a 32 with egg fried rice.

these councils need to get a grip .....we have them here but they have bought properties around us and a yard to work from..... they do nothing to contribute and are all take take take.... they think they are a law unto themselves and display their names like its a badge of honour it being doherty related to that little jump start that they put on the tv.

they have caused trouble in local pubs and business and will not pay for anything if they can get away with it

We have had a few near us for most of the winter, like most winters, and apart from the mess no problems at all in fact the deer population is thriving. How many roe can you spot?

OK, I'll be the first to take my balls in my hand, I see 3 confidently, all looking at the camera, and just possibly 4.

What this sort of thing illustrates is just how good their colouring (camo) is for their environment as with so much other wildlife! :good: (well, thats my excuse anyway if you tell me there are 10 or 20 there :lol: )

Edited by Dekers

OK, I'll be the first to take my balls in my hand, I see 3 confidently, all looking at the camera, and just possibly 4.

What this sort of thing illustrates is just how good their colouring (camo) is for their environment as with so much other wildlife! :good: (well, thats my excuse anyway if you tell me there are 10 or 20 there :lol: )

I had it as 4 as well very good camo :lol::lol:

Lovely! So ethnic diversity can live next to wildlife. Pity about the mess perhaps but hey its a free (to spoil) country. ;)

they can in some places, the similar characters round here would love to have them that close so they could run dogs on them

We have had a few near us for most of the winter, like most winters, and apart from the mess no problems at all in fact the deer population is thriving. How many roe can you spot?

I can see 3, maybe a 4th one but not sure.

Nope. Definitely 4 if you zoom in. Have a look below with a squint. Literally behind the first on the left, you can see the white chin first then the rest will become obvious.

deer.jpg

You mean the one just to the left of the Field Mouse with the Mosquito flying past it! :):good:

Edited by Dekers

Sorry, I disagree. I'd say 4. There is one directly behind the first on the left (just over its shoulder).

Sorry but there are only 3, the photo I posted is 640x480, the original is 4000x3000 and when at a good zoom I assure you there are just 3 (and a buck just out of shot to the right)