After some advise about a neighbours dog !!

mad1

Hi all ..

I'm after some advise about a neighbours dog that constantly comes and ****** on our garden ! They live straight opposite and soon as they open the door the lab come running over and ****** on the Ivey growing out the front wall !!

We have asked them at least 3/4 time nicely to try to keep there dog under control ?and last night it happened again ...my word to her were " look will you please keep your dog of my garden as its killing the Ivey "

And she answered with "yeah whatever!!"

Now don't get me wrong I have a dog ( staffy )and am due to be getting a cocker pup in 3 weeks time so I understand they can be a hand full ...

What so you recommend I do and where do I stand ?

Many thanks

M1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Report her to the council for not cleaning up after her dog ? Its not allowed to leave it on the street so why on your garden ?

Failing that Id be scooping it up with a shovel and dropping it right on there door step everytime it happens. If they said anything I'd just tell em I was just returning what they had forgotten to pick up. Sure they'd soon get the message!

Be mindful of getting a pup and what the pup may get up to in the near future, no point in alienating the neighbour with bringing the council in on it, stick with the nice approach and try to work it out because once you have gone down the "grassing them up to the council"route there won't be any going back.

Problem is its wee not **** !! Unless they want some from my staffy ;-)

I'm not a argumentative type of person but its always in back if my mind about having Sgc/ fac so I will be very careful what I say and do !!

I wouldn't care but my staff hates it ;-)

Edited by mad1

In my garden against the front wall !! Next to the front window so you can see it wander over !! If it was my dog there would be hell on and classed as a " dangerous dog" "a bull type " !!!!!

Edited by mad1

Yeah it could but to be honest the house is only 7 year old and I'd rather them control there dog before I need to spend money to cure there problem .... Yeah I understand what you mean about for my dog benefit but they play in the back garden which is enclosed ??

with it just popping out to mark its territory its pretty minor, as said fence it off if you can if you can't close the curtains ignore it and don't let it push your blood pressure up. The council will do absolutely didley squat about a dog relieving itself on your ivy

Hi all ..

I'm after some advise about a neighbours dog that constantly comes and ****** on our garden ! They live straight opposite and soon as they open the door the lab come running over and ****** on the Ivey growing out the front wall !!

We have asked them at least 3/4 time nicely to try to keep there dog under control ?and last night it happened again ...my word to her were " look will you please keep your dog of my garden as its killing the Ivey "

Now don't get me wrong I have a dog ( staffy )and am due to be getting a cocker pup in 3 weeks time so I understand they can be a hand full ...

Many thanks

M1

So what you are saying is this dog runs across the road and pees on your fence if it was pooing in your garden ok but a bit of wee my mind boggles how petty can people get.

Hi all ..

Many thanks

M1

So what you are saying is this dog runs across the road and pees on your fence if it was pooing in your garden ok but a bit of wee my mind boggles how petty can people get.

so you think I'm being petty about it !! So it's ok for you is it what happened to responsible dog owners !!! If mine done it fine but he's always on a leader !! Yeah MY mind boggles ....

Hi all ..

Many thanks

M1

And it's that kind off attitude that is making this country the hole that it is becoming sorry four wheel but it's just the kind of attitude that's being discussed and it's wrong