Pigeon Watch North v South Raffle

Teal

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A day on the crown shoot, driven game walk one stand one,in North east Wales

To read what the raffle winners of this prize thought last season and the season before have a read of these

2012, page 4

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/223659-crown-shoot-12-13/

2011 page 1

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/185079-crown-shoot-our-first-full-day/

the above is donated by myself, plus Shoot and be safe has very kindly donated the same, so thats the above x2

Top notch :good:

A day on the crown shoot, driven game walk one stand one,in North east Wales

To read what the raffle winners of this prize thought last season and the season before have a read of these

2012, page 4

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/223659-crown-shoot-12-13/

2011 page 1

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/185079-crown-shoot-our-first-full-day/

the above is donated by myself, plus Shoot and be safe has very kindly donated the same, so thats the above x2

Hope this helps improve the numbers for the day, (attendance wise and my score) :lol:

Good luck to you all :)

I will send some money up with someone to buy me some tickets :yes: , I cannot let prizes like these slip through my hands :good: .

you may want to send a couple of quid for the sweep too, and your pick of the numbers from; draw, north to win choice of 1 to 150,or south to win choice of 1 to 150

I would like to add to your Raffle Prizes guys. I dont shoot clays but as I admire you for raising money for a very good charity, one very close to my family.

I have spoken to my Wildfowling Club (Holbeach & District Wildfowlers Association) and they would be more than happy to donate One Day Ticket for a guided days Wildfowling on the Wash. I will be your guide for the day,(Tell me after the flight if thats good or bad) :lol: I will take time off work if required.

The date will be mutually agreed between myself and the lucky winner. The ticket is valid from Midnight to Midnight so if you wish to do the morning flight and evening flight then thats great. The choice is yours.

The rules of the ticket states that you need to be a member of BASC for insurance reasons. Obviously we use non-toxic shot. If you dont have a suitable gun dont panic..I am sure I can sort something !

As I am feeling very generous today..(I am sure if certain people see this they will slaughter me)....I will also donate a Day Ticket myself. All the above applies.

So there we have i guys....two guided Wildfowling Experiences on The Wash Estuary between Sept & Feb on mutually agreed dates.

PS, I have been shooting the marsh for over 30 years so you will be in safe hands. Once we know who the lucky winner is please drop me a PM and we will go from there. If you want a preview please take a look at the club website.

Best of luck with the shoot guys and good luck in the raffle.

Edited to say SGC required.

I said to Oxford he could copy and edit my post but I think I lost phone signal when I said only if you buy the breakfasts after we done the morning flights :yahoo:

Edited by ayano3

I can't make the shoot as its over a very busy week for me. A real shame as there are some great prizes to be won. I am sure a lot more money could be raised for tickets sold on here not just at the shoot. But I guess it also adds the problem of getting any winnings to the ticket holder if not at the shoot.

I would like to add to your Raffle Prizes guys. I dont shoot clays but as I admire you for raising money for a very good charity, one very close to my family.

I have spoken to my Wildfowling Club (Holbeach & District Wildfowlers Association) and they would be more than happy to donate One Day Ticket for a guided days Wildfowling on the Wash. I will be your guide for the day,(Tell me after the flight if thats good or bad) :lol: I will take time off work if required.

The date will be mutually agreed between myself and the lucky winner. The ticket is valid from Midnight to Midnight so if you wish to do the morning flight and evening flight then thats great. The choice is yours.

The rules of the ticket states that you need to be a member of BASC for insurance reasons. Obviously we use non-toxic shot. If you dont have a suitable gun dont panic..I am sure I can sort something !

As I am feeling very generous today..(I am sure if certain people see this they will slaughter me)....I will also donate a Day Ticket myself. All the above applies.

So there we have i guys....two guided Wildfowling Experiences on The Wash Estuary between Sept & Feb on mutually agreed dates.

PS, I have been shooting the marsh for over 30 years so you will be in safe hands. Once we know who the lucky winner is please drop me a PM and we will go from there. If you want a preview please take a look at the club website.

wow that is a fantastic pair of prizes :good:

I would like to add to your Raffle Prizes.

I do shoot clays and will be there on the day. Looks like ayano3 has beaten to this - bless him.

I have spoken to my Wildfowling Club (Spalding & District Wildfowlers Association) and they would be more than happy to donate Two Day Tickets for a guided days Wildfowling on the Wash. I will be your guide for the day,(Tell me after the flight if thats good or bad). I maybe able to take time off work if required but would prefer weekends.

The date will be mutually agreed between myself and the lucky winner (unlucky some might say). The ticket is valid from Midnight to Midnight so if you wish to do the morning flight and evening flight then thats great. The choice is yours.

The rules of the ticket states that you MUST to be a member of BASC for insurance reasons and have a SGC - details of which will be needed before the day of the trip. Obviously we use non-toxic shot. If you don't have a suitable gun don't panic. I am sure I can sort something !

PS, I have been shooting the marsh for 10 years (not as long as ayan03) but you will be in safe hands. Once we know who the lucky winner is please drop me a PM and we will go from there. If you want a preview please take a look at the club website.

Yes I have copied ayano3's post - he told me to. We are offering a similar prize after all.

I would like to add that Oxford and I discussed the ticket prizes before we ever asked our clubs to donate and was in contact about the possibility of gaining the tickets. It's great that (we are in different clubs but shoot the same marshes) we can work together (we also meet and shoot together) for a good charity. Its great that the clubs work together and that we can join up and support a very good cause. :drinks: .

I'm sure the pair of you will enjoy your generosity, I know I have over the last two years, it's always nice to give something which it's truly gratefully received and enjoyed, plus the bonus of meeting like minded people from PW