how long until i can shoot again

Ouch! I would think it would be while till it feels comfortable!

I've broken ribs before and they take an age to heal the collar bones not going to be much fun either.

Currently got a broken arm myself, two weeks in and its killing me in more ways than one!!!!

Good Luck and a speedy recovery!

Ouch! I would think it would be while till it feels comfortable!

I've broken ribs before and they take an age to heal the collar bones not going to be much fun either.

Currently got a broken arm myself, two weeks in and its killing me in more ways than one!!!!

Good Luck and a speedy recovery!

morphine B)

helping me at the mo :lol:

try three month..all told. but ermmmm in my early twenties i took 6 weeks on a torn ankle ligament, should have been 3 month then physio..shoulder rip should have been ermm..i still get the pain 20 years later..i didnt listen and carried on.

soft tissue swells...i still get the pain every now and then..didnt listen..

sliped disk? on a scale of 3, 3 being pain at every movent mine was a 1 goimng on two..6 months, i listened...i get more no pain days for much longer with listening to the docs and physio lol.

all said and done though, i shouldnt be walking without straps eather...took 14 month odd for the pain to stop and the the roper rebuilding to start, all against medical advice, i lasted a few weeks in a chair and had to go out..tears the lot for quite some time though, but i did rest and did physio....to this day? ocosionaly it blows out for a day or to..probably should have listened and stayed in the chair etc etc

ribs? and mustl rips in the tissue that holds um together? couple weeks and your back into it..still hrting, then several months to get rid of the pain for a suprise laugh, or..another took 6 weeks, less pain and never bothered again ..

how bad do you like perminant pain? hehehe...listen to the physio peeps what ever you do. (thirty year re acuuring hip injuey..3 month physio last year odd ago and there is no pain at all now, and it moves freely..why didnt they give me physio 30 ear ago??? read above........

take at least three month matey...physio too. (or...have a reminder for the rest of your life lol).

Just remember that shotguns have plenty of recoil. The tighter the chokes and the larger the loads will increase the stress on your body. Don't guess, go and ask the doctor or you could make things a whole lot worse making it even longer before you can enjoy it more.

Did you not consider asking your doc? Surely he's in a better position to know than forum members?

yes, dotor said i can never ever scuba dive (thats good because i couldn`t before)

can`t go on a plane for 9 months (and thats ok because all my doors fit ok)

and then looked at me funny when i asked, can i ride my bike and shoot my gun

his reply was 12 weeks if i really had to

Get some air rifle practice in and practice your fieldcraft, by the time your healed u will have maybe lernt something new.

at first the air rifle would of hurt but it does seam much better today and i think i could shoot the air rifle