bad news in Woolwich

welsh1

i really believe we need to bring back public hanging for scum like this

They have the death penalty in their own law which they are trying to impose on us. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure there is about to be a rebelion happening. I'm a squaddie and my face book is crammed with squadies and there friends and family's taking to the streets up and down the country. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a mosque on fire somewere tonight.

I'm glad that the 2 ****** didn't die, at least they won't get there glory and we can only hope they get MRSA and gangrene

I know this kind of sound bad, but I really hope that the lad involved died as quickly as possible

my post has been removed :whistling:
i'll tone it down then...
i hope they meet a lot of big, super friendly guys who like piggy back rides in prison :good:

Can't call it piggy back, it will offend Muslims. Call it bear back lol

My deepest sympathy to this young mans family and friends,I urge everyone to make a donation to help for heroes in memory of this brave british soldier.We will fight them on the beaches in the fields and in the streets.

Some of the comments on here make us sound as blood-thirsty as our invaders.

So ******* what, if they want it dirty then let them ******* have it dirty. How ever we are proud British men who love our country, but no the people that run it, we are not animals and the comments that are being said on here are not animalistic, they are true.

Very sad news, but i fear that this will swell the ranks of the BNP, EDL and such like. I wonder where it will end. Cant put nto words how saddened and shocked I am at all of this. may this young man Rest in Peace.

I think the media are hyping this up a bit too much. Sure it is terrible, but not the first time a frenzied knife killing has taken place. Whatever happened to Keep Calm and Carry On? The media are stirring up trouble.