bad news in Woolwich

welsh1

There are many many more that are prepared to do this. Please dont post any of this 'tiny minority' nonsense.

But it is a minority, I know some fantastic Muslims who are great soldiers, especially the ones who are TA medics. You and others may think they are all scum, but I know many members of my regiment who owe them alot.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In certain areas theres more likely to be celebrations

The people to blame are Blair and Brown and the do gooders who caused the caused this mess

Not sure I buy any of this vague reply.

I am confident that there are more people outraged by this than celebrating it. It only takes a handful of like minded individuals to start the riots that we saw two summers ago

I think the media are hyping this up a bit too much. Sure it is terrible, but not the first time a frenzied knife killing has taken place. Whatever happened to Keep Calm and Carry On? The media are stirring up trouble.

have you been watching the same news as everyone else Edited by brin

I have just started a thread "retribution" asking questions about what happens, no riots will happen.

Nope, because unlike the London riots where they're fighting public services, who because of our ridiculous human right laws have their hands tied to respond like for like.

No this time they're up against extremists who are going to fight back and try and kill them, so all of a sudden they lose their thirst for a fight.

They are now starting to realise this is not a punch up at a football match.

This is serious ****, there's a very very small minority that's got the balls for this fight, unfortunately most of them are in Afghanistan and other lands.

Probably why this lad was targeted in the first place.

The way this is going it's not going to be long before we're seeing troops on the streets, these ******* are worse than the IRA.

R.I.P

I think the media are hyping this up a bit too much. Sure it is terrible, but not the first time a frenzied knife killing has taken place. Whatever happened to Keep Calm and Carry On? The media are stirring up trouble.

The first time that one of the people to slash a person to death has immediately gone on camera to claim it is for Allah etc

But it is a minority, I know some fantastic Muslims who are great soldiers, especially the ones who are TA medics. You and others may think they are all scum, but I know many members of my regiment who owe them alot.

please dont put down false assumptions about what i think, especially when you use inflammatory words like 'scum'. Thanks.

Not sure I buy any of this vague reply.

I am confident that there are more people outraged by this than celebrating it. It only takes a handful of like minded individuals to start the riots that we saw two summers ago

The infidels are outraged and saddened by this event

Edited by castletyne

We are starting to remove posts on this thread and it is in danger of being closed.

cencorship is not the answer it creats more probems than it addresses

Edited by Beardo

We are starting to remove posts on this thread and it is in danger of being closed.

And some of the statements posted in this thread are unnacceptable!

Its not censorship.

This is a public access Forum, Admin have responsibilities as to what is and isn't posted on this Forum.

Most of the comments removed could be construed as illegal and certainly not in keeping with the image we wish to project as members of the shooting community.

Read the House Rules.

Its not censorship.

This is a public access Forum, Admin have responsibilities as to what is and isn't posted on this Forum.

Most of the comments removed could be construed as illegal and certainly not in keeping with the image we wish to project as members of the shooting community.

youre right i apologise

I'm so angry!! How dare they do that to one of our citizens on our streets. Should be Locked up for life and force fed bacon sandwichs nothing else. No protection inside.

What kind of silly religion makes this ok? Stupid people. These extremists are thick as pig ****. Need to wake up use some IQ and stop being brain washed.

Poor lad coming to his end like that in public. Us British need to stop being soft touch nanzy panzys and grow a set and stand up for our home.

The killers seem to be speak English like people that have been born or grown up here.

Can understand someone committing atrocities in the country in which they were born if it was invaded and the act is against the invaders, but these people seem to be just radicalised Muslims with no connection to Iraq or Afganistan.

Trouble is, that group that wanted to demonstrate at the town were dead servicemen arrive at the RAF base(forget its name) have been threatening to do this.

I say allowed concealed carry gun permits.

Some of the comments on here make us sound as blood-thirsty as our invaders.

Good. Fight fire with fire. Rolling over and submitting hasn't worked so well.

I for one will be ordering a help for heroes T shirt. I think a lot of others will be doing the same. The charity should do very well in the coming weeks.

So will I, and I hope tens of millions do the same.