Yeeehaaaa from Hertfordshire

Hi there,me names reece, I'm 23 and from Hertfordshire, have been shooting on friends farms for years but have only started taking it serious since Chrismas. I have come across this very helpfull sight to hopefully learn some new tips and tricks and make a few friends! I have a prolapsed disc and have spent the past few weeks drugged up on the living room floor and have had a good look at forums and this one seemed the friendliest and most helpfull so thought I'd give it a go!

Hi there,me names reece, I'm 23 and from Hertfordshire, have been shooting on friends farms for years but have only started taking it serious since Chrismas. I have come across this very helpfull sight to hopefully learn some new tips and tricks and make a few friends! I have a prolapsed disc and have spent the past few weeks drugged up on the living room floor and have had a good look at forums and this one seemed the friendliest and most helpfull so thought I'd give it a go!

correct.

Welcome to the funny farm!

Edited by chrisjpainter

Hi Reece

Welcome to the Herts Massive of the PW Forum prepared to be groomed.

Whereabouts in Herts are you based?

Ahhhh yes the grooming, I mean I am in a long term relationship but you can have a go! Never know! Lol I'm from the dusty little village of furneux Pelham. But my two best friend are farmers so have been shooting over Essex not Hertfordshire.

Ahhhh yes the grooming, I mean I am in a long term relationship but you can have a go! Never know! Lol I'm from the dusty little village of furneux Pelham. But my two best friend are farmers so have been shooting over Essex not Hertfordshire.

We know where you are we are coming to get you.

maybe have a pint at the Sailor near Anstey?

Welcome to the site mate. You know the only way is Essex :lol::lol::lol: