stow-c*m-quy

Marc Z

• 2 weeks later...

I was there today. Car park half full and I'd expect more on Sunday and Monday?

Little un enjoyed a couple of rides, plenty of choice of food, decoy equipment, clothing, dog stalls and shooting organisations (BASC NGO CA).

What was missing? A couple of well stocked gun stalls and was disappointed some of the in ring entertainment was badly attended as people couldnt be bothered to move across site in rain and low spectator numbers.

I didn't check out the shooting line as little un is only 2 and a bit - didn't think it was quiet fair yet :)

Cheers Paul, much appreciated!

Clay line is usually good fun and the clay snooker is something different to have a crack at. Nice little show, bit of everything to see and do.

Pop in & say hello to the old guy - he will appreciate it :good:

Well, I drove over to the Fenland Show this morning. Weather overcast and threatening rain. But by 10:30am there were patches of blue sky and then the Sun came out.

To be fair even mid afternoon it was not that busy and as stated in a previous post on this thread there were indeed a lot of spaces where you might have expected to see stalls.

Picked some new duck decoys from Tidepool and a nice print from James Green (Decoy Lakes at Whittlesey) and a couple of other bits.

Then went to have go at the clays - I must have been having a good day as I posted a score of 35. I then had to wait until 17:00hrs (3 hours) to find that I was joint 2nd.

So I left with an extra £50 in my pocket plus free entre for Monday so that I can go back for the high gun shoot off for a new gun.