Grouse shooting again..

I do not need to shoot a grouse with you as I have had more than my share but if you need a man and a dog then let me know. Your offers are fantastic and give those who may otherwise not shoot a grouse a chance to do so. Good for you and I hope that you have a fair few to shoot. I suspect that they will be late this year.

I'm almost with JDog, I have been fortunate enough to shoot grouse although not more than my share lol. But this is a fantastic offer and provides a great opportunity, I would cheerfully drive the distance for the opportunity but having been privileged enough to have had a similar invitation before I will defer to those who have not as yet had the chance to shoot the king of game birds. A day on the grouse is second to none for me. I hope all you gents (and ladies if applicable!) have a fantastic time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not need to shoot a grouse with you as I have had more than my share but if you need a man and a dog then let me know. Your offers are fantastic and give those who may otherwise not shoot a grouse a chance to do so. Good for you and I hope that you have a fair few to shoot. I suspect that they will be late this year.

As JDog has said if you need any help with dogs on your day I have a couple of willing labs. Would love a day with my dogs up on the moor. If you get stuck for dogs please let me know as I am less than an hour away.

ok guys..no more requests please for now...

ive started to get dates out to people today will be shooting from september till end of season so we have a few months to go at..

will take me a few days to get all dates out to everyone so please give me time...plus i have to juggle my day job around, but the guys who missed out last year get 1st dates and so on...

Rich.

ok guys..no more requests please for now...

ive started to get dates out to people today will be shooting from september till end of season so we have a few months to go at..

will take me a few days to get all dates out to everyone so please give me time...plus i have to juggle my day job around, but the guys who missed out last year get 1st dates and so on...

Rich.

I bet you have had plenty of requests bud! Leave me at least a brace please!

Thanks Dave...it's a free shoot but I do like a glass of wine ;-) but in all honestly I like to watch people's dogs work...I took out DOLLSEYES last season, I think his dog was called Emma and she was fantastic really nice springer and worked the heather amazingly and DOLLSEYES ( Wayne ) shot his first grouse in the mist..a cracking shot if I remember..that's what it's about for me...

Thanks Mate, I really enjoyed my day,a cracking offer from a true gent.

Thanks mate...

Your mate highbird70 gets first dates as he tried last year but I got too busy...

Hi Richard, my apology for late reply, was on holiday, tonight I went to visit Anthony and told me about this great opportunity to walk/shoot on the moors for grouse, I really appreciate the first refusal dates.

If its ok with you and if Anthony can make it....."As you know Anthony getting married in the next few weeks, I think we will need permission from his lovely soon to be , future WIFE...lol", if you and Anthony would like to organize a date, I will like to happily join you and Anthony, so the we can travel together and maybe a nice lunch on the day.

I will bring my LEMON along....Portuguese Pointer "Mona"...to see if a grouse will scare her and run a mile...lol

Again...Thank you for the great opportunity, I never been on the Moors and seen a Grouse, it would be great.

Mark

Tuesday 3rd September, 8am start..

first person to confirm gets a morning out...you must have all ready sent me a pm asking when i first advertised, just a space for 1 and dog...please dont ask if you can bring your mates..

would be better if you were within a hour of west yorkshire as it may change last min as i have a meeting that week but not sure what day yet,but its a meeting i cant miss.

Rich.