Tattoo programme channel 4 now

ME

I'm sorry ,but i don't get the full face tattoo.And it's not surprising he cant get a job.

There is a local round here,started with a eagle on his forehead,and has his cheeks done,never worked,what a surprise.

Thats not the bloke known as billy bat head is it? I know you said eagle but there cant be that many welsh fellas with facial tattoos can there? Edited by ack-ack

Not sure going on T.V. and being shown working as a piercer shortly after the sob story about struggling on benefits and the family chipping in for his tats,hope the D.S.S. were'nt watching . :rolleyes:

That rattled my cage... must have a few thousand of pounds worth of ink on him there...Mornon.

The artists tattooing the drunks in Magaluf weren't a good advertisement.

However I know that if I went into my usual artist drunk he would throw me out of the shop.

any decent tattooist would not work on someone under the influence its a decision that needs to be made sober,most tattooists don't even like working on someone with it still in their system as the recipients tend to bleed badly.

KW

Edited by kdubya

That rattled my cage... must have a few thousand of pounds worth of ink on him there...Mornon.

not sure what a mornon is but hey ho don't let the fact he had his tats paid for as presents or by whip rounds and then ultimately managed to get a job stop you from a bit of benefit bashing self flagellation..

KW

Edited by kdubya

not sure what a mornon is but hey ho don't let the fact he had his tats paid for as presents or by whip rounds and then ultimately manged to get a job stop you from a bit of benefit bashing self flagellation..

KW

The self flagellation makes me feel at ease once executed...and a mornon means moron but in code.....come on keep up! :whistling: