Post a picture of your gun!

Peter_HMR

"1900 Cogswell and Harrison

Has been recently rebarreled by the makers (at previous owners expense) and on a replacement stock.

Just need to get it fitted now."

Now that is a real gun, very pretty, I'll bet you are proud of that.

Thanks Bob,

Yes, found it just after christmas, i was looking for a Greener but when saw the quality of the engraving on this it was a "must have!" it had been in the shop all of two hours!

Need to get the stock lengthened and then hit the clay ground and learn to shoot with it before November. (Ive been using a beretta o/u for the past four years so need to learn to use a sxs again!)

Sold the beretta this morning so there is no going back now!

Gb

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1900 Cogswell and Harrison

Has been recently rebarreled by the makers (at previous owners expense) and on a replacement stock.

Just need to get it fitted now.

GB

A beautiful old shottie, and you list several. :hmm: Congratulations! There's no gun prettier than an old side-be-side. ;)

Jim

This is my 1902 Greener F1, which Im in the prosses of having re-done such as dents out of barrels re-blue and re-proof. I have just finished the stock.

Now, the barrels on that piece seem especially SHORT. (?)

Jim

Actually thier 30inch but in the picture they look alot shorter.

Its one of the most unblanced guns iv ever use 300" and 13"stock

can any 1 tell me anythin about this gun as i dont no much about it apart from 177 original mod 25 (as states on gun)and if was to sell how much to charge

Ive got the same gun, is a WestLake .22 think its a B2, but ot 100%. Not worth much unfortunatly and spare parts are hard to get hold of.

Would say about £20-30

This is my 1902 Greener F1, which Im in the prosses of having re-done such as dents out of barrels re-blue and re-proof. I have just finished the stock.

Jim

Blimey! must be good for those tree rats high up in the tall Oaks :good:

Jim

Blimey! must be good for those tree rats high up in the tall Oaks :no:

:good: you know poke and shoot :no:

Found this whilst doing my homework :angry:

I want one for the driven Phez

The SUPER-SHORTY is based on a Mossberg Cruiser 12-gauge shotgun which came from the factory with a pistol grip. Because of this, the SUPER-SHORTY is considered an AOW (Any Other Weapon) and can be transferred with a $5 stamp! The gun holds two 2-3/4" or 3" (if you like pain) shells in the magazine, plus one in the chamber. The 16.5" overall length, 6.5" barrel and spring-loaded foregrip, which pivots out of the way when not in use, make for a very compact package.

If you like the idea of concealed carry with a 12-gauge, or like a lot of "bang" in a small package, or just like a lot of muzzle flash, then this is the gun for you.

post-5450-1205077204.jpg

Found this whilst doing my homework :angry:

The SUPER-SHORTY is based on a Mossberg Cruiser 12-gauge shotgun which came from the factory with a pistol grip. Because of this, the SUPER-SHORTY is considered an AOW (Any Other Weapon) and can be transferred with a $5 stamp! The gun holds two 2-3/4" or 3" (if you like pain) shells in the magazine, plus one in the chamber. The 16.5" overall length, 6.5" barrel and spring-loaded foregrip, which pivots out of the way when not in use, make for a very compact package.

If you like the idea of concealed carry with a 12-gauge, or like a lot of "bang" in a small package, or just like a lot of muzzle flash, then this is the gun for you.

I wouldn't want to be on EITHER end of this one when it's fired! :good:

Jim

can any 1 tell me anythin about this gun as i dont no much about it apart from 177 original mod 25 (as states on gun)and if was to sell how much to charge

Ive got the same gun, is a WestLake .22 think its a B2, but ot 100%. Not worth much unfortunatly and spare parts are hard to get hold of.

Would say about £20-30

Billet, the beretta in your avatar, have you got one of them??? Always fancied trying one, but could never find one!

Found this whilst doing my homework :o

Now that would be a wow on the grouse moors, when a crowd of us went up there around 30 odd years ago, they looked down their noses at our over and unders, several people had never seen one! :lol:

its no .50 cal, but its mine and it shoots straight. :hmm:

SNC10229.jpg

Always remember, it really doesnt matter what rifle you shoot with.. all that matters is you enjoy ehat you are doing. I have seen fullbore shooters taking things FAR to seriously for it to be a hobby anymore, and I think you probably get more enjoyment out with that then some full bore shooters get in a year of shooting :/

You dont need to have the biggest gun to have a good bit of fun (now now boys dont get that one wrong)

I certainly have a lot of good memories from my airgun days.. everything was so much more simple, and you were not worrying about ricochet, over shooting, and the danger of the large cal bullet all the time. Sure you need some safety measures, but its all more relaxing with airguns I find :no: that and you are really 1-1 with nature and your fieldcraft (for hunters) which I find powder burners seperate you from. :lol: but each have theri advantages and disadvantages. I do more shooting, and meet more good chaps through firearm shooting then I did with airguns, but thats just due to the area I live in :P