Travellers moved in near work

Peskyfoxs

Private land - court order - cost ya.

Maybe put up signs first saying 'Asbestos Hazard - keep clear' after parking a few sealed bits on the premises ?

i must confess when 1 of my out buildings got broken into i put a beware asbestos sigh up after it was repaired so the little **** that did it every time he sees it will wonder if he got cancer breaking in :lol: hes not been back, its the 1 time i was sorry we didnt have an asbestos problem

Edited by overandunder2012

I say live and let live if they are doing nothing wrong whats the problem if they do start making trouble then that is a different matter.

Are you serious??? So you don't mind going to work everyday and paying your taxes to fund these 'people'? They don't pay a penny in Income Tax NOR Council Tax, and every penny they get is cash. When they eventually leave a site that they've illegally occupied, guess who pays for the clean-up afterwards? YOU!!! Or if it isn't you, it's the poor sod that owns the land.

They all seem to drive top-end cars and tow luxury caravans that Average Joe can only dream of owning. They have absolutely ZERO regard for the law and live just how they want to live - everyone else can just **** off. Either you know very little about these lowlifes or you are THE most forgiving/laid back individual on the planet.

i must confess when 1 of my out buildings got broken into i put a beware asbestos sigh up after it was repaired so the little **** that did it every time he sees it will wonder if he got cancer breaking in :lol: hes not been back, its the 1 time i was sorry we didnt have an asbestos problem

Great idea!!!!!

Great idea!!!!!

its a simple 1, who is going to break in through the roof or walls if they think theres a danger they could die from it horribly some time in the future even the thickest of thieves would think twice and those that do dare will never be sure or not if my building killed them when their time comes :lol: , my signs about 2 foot by 2 foot so they cant miss it on the side of the building :good:

Edited by overandunder2012

its a simple 1, who is going to break in through the roof or walls if they think theres a danger they could die from it horribly some time in the future even the thickest of thieves would think twice and those that do dare will never be sure or not if my building killed them when their time comes :lol: , my signs about 2 foot by 2 foot so they cant miss it on the side of the building :good:

The only obvious shortcoming of your plan that I can see is that it relies on your visitors being able to read?

I say live and let live if they are doing nothing wrong whats the problem if they do start making trouble then that is a different matter.

Problem is, if they do start making trouble it's too late then for the victims of this trouble.

Best to avoid the problem in the first place and move them on in a way that they understand.

Just returned home from work, and I'm blesssed with a caravan and transit van parked at the end of my garden, blocking access to the rear of my house.

Happy days!

Just knocked and they're 'out'. Just a dog left in the caravan.

Better start nailing everything down!

Dont think the asbestos thing will work for me. Any other ideas?

Just returned home from work, and I'm blesssed with a caravan and transit van parked at the end of my garden, blocking access to the rear of my house.

Happy days!

Borrow a tractor from the local farmer and drag the lot out into the road?

Happy days!

Pay a smack head to nick it and burn it out........... Payback!