Rain 80mph winds

The camo stalker

Quiet here now. It was rough last night though. I could feel the house shuddering. Other than an up-ended wheelie bin I seem to have got away with it.

The ridge tiles peeled off my brother's house and smashed his daughter's car. No one hurt. There's going to be a few having a ruined Christmas by the look of it. They have my sympathy.

Edited by Gimlet

No wheelie bins left down my road in folkestone , kent !!!

Don't know what the rubbish men will do today lol

same in dover. the rubbish men will have a quiet day if your bins not in the right place they will leave it as usual and if its emptied onto the road it will be left for the road sweeper :lol:

Edited by overandunder2012

same in dover. the rubbish men will have a quiet day if your bins not in the right place they will leave it as usual and if its emptied onto the road it will be left for the road sweeper :lol:

They have done their bit down our road and we now have wheelie bins again yay lol.

That looked ruff in Dover mate !! I see one ferry had to wait 12 hours to get into port this morning !!

Mine is on dry stack at Portland, mate is going to have a look for me tomorrow to check it ain't blown over!

Do you fish from yours?

hi old rooster

yes done some fishing this year mainly just mackerel and pollock but had a few dog fish also, tried for some bass but no success this year. we went out to the shambles but it got a bit rough so had to head back in as swmbo was going a bit green lol

where do you fish around weymouth