What work do you do?

Steve_in_Devon

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claims Handler for a Lloyd's broker. Hate it

My brothers a claims handler for a Lloyds syndicate company though I think he enjoys it ?

I'm a Manager of a small company that manufactures and sells concrete and fencing products. Thanks to these storms we have had probably our busiest January in the history of the company, we came back from Xmas to queues and its not really let up since !

After being made Redundant 3 Times!!! :no: Rover Group British Steel and GEC I Got a job driving a 130 Ton Shipping crane counterbalance type and vertical type I compare and do comedy at boxing shows i used to sing for a living but after 20 odd years being Drunk and Stoned 7 days a week i gave myself the sack got myself into AA That's Alcoholics Anonymous not the recovery firm to bring my broken down dub home :lol: 10 n half years off the drink n drugs :yahoo: I Also do Voluntary Work at local Hospital on a rota basis to try and save other drug addicted alcoholics just being honest!!! it saves Me it reminds me what's in stall for me if i go back and Today i have a Great life

I Enjoy a bit of buying a selling don't mind wot it is from Antiques to cars vans the problem i have with them when i buy Antiques i don't want to sell Em :lol:

I Buy and Sell a Few Ice Cream Vans a bit seasonal but buy at the right time and the profits am wicked as is selling ice cream costs 11p to make a 99 and they sell £1/£2.50p depending on pitch but be prepared for the I Ties to pull a gun on ya :ninja: Gospel check out ice cream wars but all good fun ive been stabbed in the body 3 times once in the head i have lost the guide in one finger luckily Not my trigger Finger :lol:

Does it Bother Me?? No thats why i am still Doing it :lol: Roll on the Summer Ive got one Almost Finished just had a full strip and rebuild re done inside full swirled stainless steel with burger warmer and coffee n tea machine for markets n car boots

So Wot do you do for your Sins?? All the best Nick

............wow. I have herd that the ice cream trade is abit like the bloods and crips, they call it "crippin hard, you rep crip" but you could say you "whip hard, you rep whip" and "rep" a white bandana on your leg. boom!