Hello from The Blackcountry

splitstop63

Hello to all from the Blackcountry I live in Stourbridge lovely forum by the way a mate of mine off here pointed me in this direction nice one Fazzer I've loved shooting for years mainly air guns but have just applied for a shot gun ticket if all goes well and I get the ticket I will be looking for a couple of. 12g something around the £5/£600 mark and a throw down gun about £150/£200

I've got permission on a massive farm witch I've shot with a mate before and the farmer liked me and said I am welcome any time on me own I previsoly had a Betensoly on my mates ticket but his misses thought we was smashing clays lol and when she found out if it flys it dies she made him sell up hence so did I Gutted!!!

So it's time I got my own ticket Just bought a 3 gun Cabernet looking for some real tree clothing preff 2nd hand cus I am in the middle of a restoration of a split screen camper that's skirting me out oh well I will keep you posted if I get the Green light with the ticket

If any one selling a jacket cheep XL I'd be interested kind regards and all the best Nick

Hi I'm from that neck of the woods originally...

I say buy one gun and learn how to shoot it, rather than 2, plenty of good guns for £5-600 and for £750 ish you are into beretta/Browning/Miroku territory.

http://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/8929-Miroku-mk38-for-sale Hell of a gun for £750!

http://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/8983-Browning-B425-for-sale

http://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/8966-Winchester-SX3-Composite-for-sale

Thank you All so much for the welcomes and Advice :good: most appreciated looks like saving some more cash then which i am finding hard at the mo

as i am neck deep in a restoration of an old 1963 split screen camper converting it to 300bhp full respray narrowed beam porsche alloys etc i need somewhere to cook my kill :yahoo:

oh and bought me a jacket gloves just got to sort trousers and head gear now

Edited by splitstop63

• 2 weeks later...

Quarry Bonk Born n Bread Strong in the Arm and Wik in the Yed :lol: Met a Well Healed Un Pedmore Now :whistling:

Strangely enough, I lived off the Thorns Rd QB. for 10 years.

Rebuilt spitfire mk 3, Then owned 1947 Riley. Now playing with 1980 Series 3 Land Rover.

Getting too long in the tooth for lying underneath em now.

Strangely enough, I lived off the Thorns Rd QB. for 10 years.

Rebuilt spitfire mk 3, Then owned 1947 Riley. Now playing with 1980 Series 3 Land Rover.

Getting too long in the tooth for lying underneath em now.

my son lives on thorns road just above the thorns pub small world love the thought of a 47 riley :good: almost finished my splitty not far to go now

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :good: love the site

• 2 weeks later...