Neck shot roe

glogin

Sorry I thought that it was the same one which returned. My apologies.

No that one was more experience and knew something was up. She also had a kid in tow I never saw after they ran... The second one showed up after 10-15 minutes. It helps if you watch it on YouTube with captions turned on you can see my comments that way. :good:

Great Video.

Without wanting sounding ignorant... What is the meaning behind the piece at the end with the spruce?

Ben

great vid again Greg I hope i can get abit better with mine now i have fathomed out the settings and now can edit properly.

Ben thats called the last bite which is in europe respect for the qaurry you have shot something that is lacking in the uk, atb wayne

That's the first time I have seen someone enter a high seat with a sleeved rifle at Stalking time, is it high seat only there?

This was invitation from a friend and he said there will be water on the seat so I thought I could sit on the slip if I have to. I know it looks weird.

Edited by glogin

sorry for asking , I know you were showing respect of some sort at the end but is that a Scottish thing or something you do your self

No it is not really Scottish thing. Last bite tradition is very popular on the continent. I am not Scottish either, just stay here :good:

No it is not really Scottish thing. Last bite tradition is very popular on the continent. I am not Scottish either, just stay here :good:

I like the idea of acknowledging the the deer as a being and showing respect without it being overly sentimental or pseudo-spiritual. Thanks for sharing.

Brilliant, I'm up in Scotland in April after the Roe, To say I'm counting the days is an understatement,

Well shot,

ATB

Flynny

Many consider that to early if your after a good buck in Scotland, many will still not be ready in the head dept. good luck none the less and not everyone wants a trophy anyhow

Many consider that to early if your after a good buck in Scotland, many will still not be ready in the head dept. good luck none the less and not everyone wants a trophy anyhow

Old buck should be clean, and end of April / early May is probably the easiest stalking when the cover is still not too high and buck starting to move about establishing territories.

Old buck should be clean, and end of April / early May is probably the easiest stalking when the cover is still not too high and buck starting to move about establishing territories.

Yes the END of April, May is way the better month for a Scottish Buck if your paying and traveling for sure