Shooting show

marcus94

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed the day, the food I thought was excellent value for money, including tea and coffee, cans of Pepsi max and tanto were just 35p each and scotch eggs although not the best I've had were ok.

You know all the food is poo the drinks are stupid prices ( well I manage to figure that out) so I take my own and get a bargain of the day.

Food was good your right mate.

I went to the show today early and had a good look round, I managed to talk myself into a new silver pigeon, magnet and had some ear moulds done for a set of cens. So I need to to save my pennies again.

I met up with JDog , a real gent, and he bought me a coffee and we had a good chat about people on the forum and a bit of pigeon shooting.

The show was great but these people who walk round like they are exRegiment are beyond belief, it was interesting in seeing all the ranges of guns and clobber .

Edited by pigeon controller

Went on Friday with my dad. Really enjoyed compared to last year. Had a good chat with Colin from onelesscharlie who did my 17hmr moderator. Saw quite a few bargains on offer just wish I had a bit more cash on me, managed to pick up a set of primos tripod trigger sticks at a good price used them today and they are very good indeed. All in all very good, much better than the midland game fair as the shooting show is just for shooting and not one row of guns and then tat.

Paul

Went on Friday with my dad. Really enjoyed compared to last year. Had a good chat with Colin from onelesscharlie who did my 17hmr moderator. Saw quite a few bargains on offer just wish I had a bit more cash on me, managed to pick up a set of primos tripod trigger sticks at a good price used them today and they are very good indeed. All in all very good, much better than the midland game fair as the shooting show is just for shooting and not one row of guns and then tat.

Paul

Great sticks been after some for a while :yes:

The show was a massive success, i saw some very happy retailers and i certainly found it worth EVERY penny i spent. There was some sad news that was such a shame about the show organiser who i think has created a fantastic show for is all and listened to all elements of the shooting community, solving all last years teething problems and upping to a 3 day format.

What is the sad news ???

Oh dougy dougy dougy, you would cry if you saw what a 9.3x62 M12 sold for today.

Well go on then dont leave me in suspense ???

I must say it really did put other options in the pot.(you swine) I got home and did a fair bit of research on www and had a read up in some reloading books. And i had allready filled out my variation :rolleyes:

Anybody see the starlight arrow at the show ? Scottcountry were supposed to have one on demo, didn't go myself so don't know sounds like I missed a good show

was listening to the guy talk about it to a an intrested party

didn't sound like they had done any proper field tests on it yet but it looked a nice compact unit in the flesh.

one to keep an eye on for the future.

Edited by Remimax

was listening to the guy talk about it to a an intrested party

didn't sound like they had done any proper field tests on it yet but it looked a nice compact unit in the flesh.

one to keep an eye on for the future.

Thanks for that, Best wait for someones review off here, I know someone has put a deposit on one, can't think of the name at the minute

I thought it was a really good day out, plenty of stuff to see and buy. Plenty of bargains to be had as well which is always good. Didnt think the food and drink was too bad either to be honest.

Will be going again next year for sure.

sounds like you didn't go for the "full plated breakfast" for around £8 that would all fit on a butty :lol: