Sign in to follow this  
fenboy

How to post pictures using Photobucket

Yip.

Photobucket have seriously **** the bed with this policy change.

From 100% free to $399 a year with ZERO WARNING!

By the time I got their e-mail their changes were already in place.

My website is now a car crash of dead PhotoPhuket links & as I've not been able to update it anyway since January it's now completely trashed.

Just what I needed....

Who the **** thought this change was a good move? They must be on crack!

I'm still OK on PB but it has changed from Fenboy's instuctions. Now I have to click on the IMG (blue highlight), right click to copy, copy and then paste on the post. Just tried it but cancelled the 'post' after doing a 'preview'.

I'm still OK on PB ATM, thinking I wouldn't be I did a bit of searching & come across a hack posted on another forum

Don't know if it works, but if you want to give it a go I'll pm it through....

Sorry DM about my tests above trying to work through your instructions. Will try a new post to see if it works

Feltwad

I've been watching with interest :lol: You had one that worked but deleted it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sorry, Guys, having trouble, just testing.

Imgbb went wrong and I can't do owt about it (apparently this may not be a bad thing). Have reverted to free Photobucket and it has changed a bit.

Just in case there should be someone as dim as me - unlikely I know - follow Fenboy's original offering to load and then to post the photo, click bottom right hand corner of photo and then click 'link' on the bottom task bar. This opens up a codes menu and click on IMG Codes which won't go yellow and indicate 'copied' as previously but go 'blue' ready  for you to click 'done' and you're finished with photobucket.

Edited by wymberley