Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

It's a old southern word often used by a team on the brink of defeat 😙😙😙

Any more going to sign up the north are needing three

Or if you want to be a winner join the south team

All the best

Of

Ahh it's a southern word that's why I have not heard if it. Obviously being from the south you needed such a word, I being from the north obviously never needed to invent such a word. :)

Hi southern word

Rarely spoken by locals

heard frequently it has become the cry of retreating invaders and challengers as they go back towards the border

All the best

Of

😂😂😂

Edit

Don't know what happened to picture tried to upgrade phone and photo buckets gone stupid

Or is it northern sabotage 😊

Edited by Old farrier

hi what's the latest time to arrive and shoot?

also, as I'm 15, do I have to have a parent/guardian with me for the whole duration?

cheers

thanks Paul for giving the times - We will start shooting at 10am sharp so that's the absolute latest but do get there from 8.30 onwards for bacon roll, tea and a chance to catch up with other members. I can squad you with a couple of other younger guns if you would like, or alternatively I know some of the more experienced shooters have helped keep an eye on new comers so could squad you up with a good shot too.

As all the guns go round in a squad of 6 you would be fine from a safety point of view, and could make sure you are looked after, if you can get there before you /parents can meet your team mates. We do often have non shooting guests also so your parents would be welcome to attend too if that is option.