PW Charity Shoot - Registration and Discussion Thread

Teal

great day with plenty of money made for charity (im sure the just-giving page will remain open for a few days if can donate a few £ would be very grateful)

Good to meet up with old and new ( even OF )

the course today wasn't an easy one so any newbies that shot feeling disheartened don't be as that was what you can expect from a registered shoot :yes:

Dropped 9 birds on two stands today and it cost me high gun :oops: watch out Cat im getting closer :ninja:

Edited by magman

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant weekends shooting (or attempting to) my first charity shoot and won't be the last, great to be in the company of so many like minded and friendly people, well done Figgy on top gun in squad you shot well especially the towers !!

Well done Teal and the organisers a great amount raised for charities,

If you're reading this and haven't taken the plunge and entered make sure you do next year you won't regret it.

All the best to all

StGeorge123

Great day

Big thanks to the organisers and all at the shooting ground

Special thanks to the refs and card markers

It looks like my maths was correct

South won

Great day out and look forward to

Oxford fowler coming to my forge for the day

Realy good to see the young members there

Anyway brilliant day

All the best

Of

In the local pub back home now :drinks:

A fantastic day with some good birds. My favourite stand would have to be stand 9, high driven, only managed 6 on it but great targets (ref on that stand said the highest score for the day was 7 (& give the first bird 1.5 times the lead of the second :lol:)). Great to meet friends old and new and hope those of you that sampled the good lady's shortbread and blondies enjoyed them, sorry there wasn't enough for you all :blush:

Well done to those that organised the day and well done to all of you who took part.

See you next year unless I see you before :good:

Edited by shoot and be safe

Great shoot, well organised, interesting targets and a great bunch of shooters; and obviously plenty of money for the Charity!

Thanks to the whole of our squad for making it a great experience:

That's the Dangereous Dragons, namely:

blunderbust

DAVE_B (me)

figgy

scaffman73

Stgeorge123

VIKA_B

**special well done to figgy as our High Gun.

ps. Message to blunderbust, Vika will be in touch about a trip stalking.

T

Great shoot, well organised, interesting targets and a great bunch of shooters; and obviously plenty of money for the Charity!

blunderbust

DAVE_B (me)

figgy

scaffman73

Stgeorge123

VIKA_B

A pleasure to meet you and shoot with you both..

In the local pub back home now :drinks:

A fantastic day with some good birds. My favourite stand would have to be stand 9, high driven, only managed 6 on it but great targets (ref on that stand said the highest score for the day was 7 (& give the first bird 1.5 times the lead of the second :lol:)). Great to meet friends old and new and hope those of you that sampled the good lady's shortbread and blondies enjoyed them, sorry there wasn't enough for you all :blush:

Well done to those that organised the day and well done to all of you who took part.

See you next year unless I see you before :good:

Sorry mate that was me :innocent:

Once again a great day, well done to all who took part and a special thank you to Teal and his team. I had a great day in great company (St George 123, vika-b, Davie-b, scaffman73 and Figgy, good shooting mate) it was fantastic to meet old friends and make new, roll on next year :good: .

blunderbust

DAVE_B (me)

figgy

scaffman73

Stgeorge123

VIKA_B

figgy high gun? he must have picked up a bit from last night?or the targets where real easy :lol:

KW

Thanks to everyone who turned up today to raise money for charity and have a good day out.

And thanks to the gentlemen in squad 3 who all shot very well and made it a very enjoyable day.

Dodgy Ducks.

Oxfordfowler.

Tosspot.

Timps.

Bunnybasha.

Claybuster.

Regards,

Churchill..

Edited by Churchill

Sorry mate that was me :innocent:

Straightened stand nine that other one on report the tower around stand seven I dropped one, luckily had my eye in on driven today as last night I blanked a driven stand at a local show shoot :good:

Well done to the South for a win this year,nice to meet you all and had a great day out with our Dangerous Dragons Squad.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

Great day bucket loads raised for Orchid Cancer- just counting all the money now - thanks everyone! I've looked at the score sheets and I think the pesky pigeons may have paid a hefty bribe to Sporting Targets- as the correct Top Squad was in fact the Dodgy Ducks with 472 clays.

Petethegeek and I are just working on the scores for the website, there is one missing piece of the jigsaw three guns couldn't make it - Simonix, Mungler and derfley, but I have scores for each of them! Please can someone from squad 14 Sneaky Squirrels, Squad 5 Grumpy Grouse and Squad 13 let me know whether you shot with 5 or 6 in your squad, and if it was 6 who was the additional gun so that we can attribute it to the right person on the website. I think it was Philmypower in Squad 5, but can't work out who the other extra two guns were - thanks - feel free to PM.

Great day bucket loads raised for Orchid Cancer- just counting all the money now - thanks everyone! I've looked at the score sheets and I think the pesky pigeons may have paid a hefty bribe to Sporting Targets- as the correct Top Squad was in fact the Dodgy Ducks with 472 clays.

That cannot be true... :whistling: