Does Pigeon Watch need more categories ?

malkiserow

To be quite honest I think p/w has gone off the boil.

There's too many keyboard warriors and sensible topics turning to cheap arguments due to idiots.

Mods stamping on threads that started off sensible but turning into petty squabbles.

Mods also been a bit ott on thread stopping and issuing warnings for childhood behaviours when the majority of time is lighthearted banter.

We are not kids but there is some knobs on the site that will never change.

Maybe a knobhead corner is needed.....

I'll walk if I get pulled for this statement.

As stated if I disappear this proves my feelings on the moderators ott actions.

So no doubt the lockdown continues.

Steve McQueen in the cooler springs to mind !!!!!

Freedom of speech is one of the working class sportsman , if you want to live in a perfect sporting world enrole to country life.

BYE

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure it is quite transparent to a man of your calibre, may I suggest you have not actually found your inner squirrel as yet? You need to go on a warrior weekend in Watford to crack that little nut. 2 days in a sweaty Turkish hamman with a dozen like-minded men, you will find your inner squirrel.

Now that is just silly

Whilst it may be possible to 'flounce out' of a forum there is no practical way of 'flouncing back in', rather a whimper than a bang usually.

flounce

verb [I usually + adv/prep] /flaʊns/

to walk with large, noticeable movements, especially to attract attention or show that you are angry: "Right, don't expect any help from me in future!" he said and flounced out of the room.Moving firmly on foot

(Definition of flounce verb from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)

Focus on the pronunciation of flounce

Sorry I didnt realise he had flounced, I thought that he had just "chucked the dummy out of the pram" :whistling:

Criticise my landrover section for all those that secretly want one but the other half won't let them so they have to make sure everybody who hasn't got one or has never had one know how un reliable they apparently are whilst secretly admiring them from they're rapidly depriciating Japanese comfy slipper tesco compatible shopping/ school run part time 4x4