The alternative budget

ack-ack

Could be viewed both ways - if you live in tax payer subsidised housing and can afford sky then surely you can afford non subsidised housing....my comment was more directed at "benefits street" types to whom a satellite dish and a 50" plasma is like a badge of honour...

I don't think it will cost the tax payer anything for someone who pays full council rent

if everone payed full the councils would probably make a profit

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rimotu66

I was going to think of something silly to put here but some are rediculous.

I grew up in a council house and rented one in my early married life with a sky dish, I have 2 cars both over 500kg, one a BMW and I have a caravan, my Mrs is bigger then a size 12 and sometimes wears leggings ( only in the house though) and I think she looks great. :good:

Having said that, I would tax cyclists (the ignorant lycra clad type), ramblers, tree huggers and lefties also cold callers and junk mail senders, tv soaps, tv reality shows, football, anyone that throws rubbish out of there car window (chuck ronalds wrappers etc),,,,,, damn I cant stop thining of things now :lol:

Edited by rimotu66

I'd have a flat income tax, set at 15%, flat corporation tax, set at 10%, and I'd end capital gains tax.

I would also reduce vat to 10% with an eye to eventually ending it.

I'd pay for it via the Laffer curve and by drastically cutting services provided by government.

I'd have a flat income tax, set at 15%, flat corporation tax, set at 10%, and I'd end capital gains tax.

I would also reduce vat to 10% with an eye to eventually ending it.

I'd pay for it via the Laffer curve and by drastically cutting services provided by government.

You should know better than to be so sensible in this silly thread!

Banger racing would be taxed out of existence also. After seeing that programme full of sub-normal nut-nuts smashing themselves up and then getting patched up on the NHS time after time..............

....and another thing......... spray tan and them jewels that people from Essex put on their Jack and Dannies when they go in for a dag out. Whack up the tax on them also.

I'd tax smoking, tattoos and cheap alcohol so that the benefits hordes and scummy mummies pay more tax

They already do that, with the exception of tattoos.

Plus I have tattoo's so are you suggesting I m a benefit scrounger?

I'd tax tv soaps - maybe make them illegal

clothes with any names on the outside

I'd heavily tax any cars over 500KG where used in cities and double it if they are German built or owned

tax parking within 500 yards of school gates

Oh.... and tax beavers

and the environment agency

and threads that are put in off topic which should be in 'avin-a-laff"

Hmm, does this suggest that you work in the razor blade industry?? ;)

Nobody has mentioned taxing those stinking messy horses that wander about all over the roads leaving piles of poo that you'd get nicked for leaving if they were from your dog.

There should be road-tax and insurance for horses, and a minimum age for their riders to ride on the road.

I still have the scar from when, legitimately riding my taxed and insured motor-bike, I had stopped, killed the engine and allowed a horse, ridden by a 12 year old girl, to pass. The horse spooked, girl had no control over it, and the beast sat on me and the bike, trapping my leg against the extremely hot exhaust.

Somehow, apparently, it was all my fault.

They already do that, with the exception of tattoos.

Plus I have tattoo's so are you suggesting I m a benefit scrounger?

Tax smoking and cheap alcohol more - so long as people on benefits can afford then they're not taxed enough. Benefits should be needs - not wants.

Same with tattoos - no objection to you having a body full but disagree with hard working tax payers funding them so increase tax on them (assume it's currently 20% vat only) so that the hard working (like you) can afford them but they're too expensive to be funded by those paying for it out of everyone else's pocket.

Realistically most of this thread has a theme. Tax the same and lower benefits payments?

I live in a council house and have sky, explain why you think I should pay 75% tax.

because like most nuggets he believes the world out there is as seen on Jeremy Kyle.perhaps we should start taxing deluded oafs who believe any one with a tattoo or a decent size TV is a scrounger strange we cant type cast any other part of society yet here we have outright bigotry displayed towards benefit receivers or any one that fits their image of a benefit receiver.just as well we know it comes from ill educated plonkers.

KW

Edited by kdubya

because like most nuggets he believes the world out there is as seen on Jeremy Kyle.perhaps we should start taxing deluded oafs who believe any one with a tattoo or a decent size TV is a scrounger strange we cant type cast any other part of society yet here we have outright bigotry displayed towards benefit receivers or any one that fits their image of a benefit receiver.just as well we know it comes from ill educated plonkers.

KW

Hahaha...your posts always amuse me lol!

Facial tatoo = unemployable in most jobs therefore on benefits through entirely their own fault. Therefore no benefits should be available as they have deliberately made themselves unemployable.

As a recent post mentioned, it is my belief that benefits should only be available as a saftey net and should only provide the bare minimum to sustain life - if on benefits you can afford to smoke, drink, go on holiday, watch paid for TV on a large telly then you have been given too much money....I can't necessarily blame those who milk the system as much as they wind me up, but I can blame those who defend the current unfair an unsustainable system and the scroungers who take advantage of it....

I would introduce a greenhouse tax, a negative one so you benefit if you grow your own tomatoes, reducing imports. ( I have 3)

I would introduce a community land tax for anyone who received planning permission - 30% of elevated value. I would tax foreign food, particularly curries as the result usually requires deodorisers for everyone else in a household. A tax on Bog -roll,simply a waste of paper unless you have curry or foreign food.

Caravans are a cert, negative tax on compost heaps - I have 3.

Anyone who makes me laugh would be taxed to the max - Ack Ack you couldnt afford to live.

A tax on too many words on PW responses.

Jet-ski's taxed out of existence. Swimmers taxed for skinny dipping - I want to be a warden. The list is endless.

Hahaha...your posts always amuse me lol!

Facial tatoo = unemployable in most jobs therefore on benefits through entirely their own fault. Therefore no benefits should be available as they have deliberately made themselves unemployable.

As a recent post mentioned, it is my belief that benefits should only be available as a saftey net and should only provide the bare minimum to sustain life - if on benefits you can afford to smoke, drink, go on holiday, watch paid for TV on a large telly then you have been given too much money....I can't necessarily blame those who milk the system as much as they wind me up, but I can blame those who defend the current unfair an unsustainable system and the scroungers who take advantage of it....

might be nice if you were so venomous towards those who also contribute wholeheartedly to the "unsustainable system" IE the tax dodgers anyway nice to see your ripost proved my point :yes:

KW

might be nice if you were so venomous towards those who also contribute wholeheartedly to the "unsustainable system" IE the tax dodgers anyway nice to see your ripost proved my point :yes:

KW

That's how it works on forums....you lean to the left politically, I am to the right :good: ....I like marmite, many on here no doubt hate it, however I am sure we can all come together united in our hatred for Pierce Morgan.. :lol: