Peaches Geldof dead at age 25

955i

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tragic. Not only have two children lost their Mother, but a Father has lost his daughter in her mid twenties. As a sudden, unexplained death, law requires a full PM and autopsy report. It's bad enough to lose someone in such circumstances, but to then realise the implications of what a 'full PM' means, and the fact it is being carried out on one of your kids is just simply more than anyone should have to bear.

I think that it may well have been natural causes that killer her but because of her past addictions andher crash diets that took the toll on her body I do feel sorry for her two young children as my friends mum died when he was very young and his dad 2 years later and it's not a nice thing but it comes down to her past lifestyle. That is not sayin she deserved it as in sure she was a nice person but truth is truth.

John

had she got any addictions? i thought she liked a party and a few e's in the past that wouldnt make you an addict. just a bit of a party animal

Likewise.

Tragic for all concerned, especially her daughters.

A friend of mine died two years ago from motor neurone. She left a young daughter who was 5 at the time who still suffers from the loss, particularly around Christmas, birthdays, Mother's Day, etc. Heart breaking..

had she got any addictions? i thought she liked a party and a few e's in the past that wouldnt make you an addict. just a bit of a party animal

• 3 weeks later...

SAD YES feel sorry for the children.These people have the best of everything we only can dream of. So SORRY but no SYMPATHY from ME.

DON'T FORGET ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE HER

DON'T TAKE DRUGS,EVEN IF YOU THINK IT'S COOL!!!!!!!!!!.

It was mentioned on Radio 4 this morning that the inquest later toady would be told that she died of a heroin OD. I suspect suicide as opposed to a using mistake, but that is on conjecture on my part.

http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/news/geldof-died-of-heroin-overdose-1

Any links? I can't find any reference on the BBC news website nor on the TV news.

Edited by Penelope

SAD YES feel sorry for the children.These people have the best of everything we only can dream of. So SORRY but no SYMPATHY from ME.

DON'T FORGET ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE HER

DON'T TAKE DRUGS,EVEN IF YOU THINK IT'S COOL!!!!!!!!!!.

NO sympathy from me. Tragic for the family again and awful for the kids. But i will judge her as i now see fit knowing the true reason for her death.

People are murdered, killed in accidents not of their doing and yet she chose the junkie way to go so like anyone who makes the choice to use drugs takes the increased risk of death or decsease.

I don't think she was a user, just a suicide bid to go the same way as her mum. Smack up and drift off into oblivion.

What is wrong though is that she knew the pain her mother's death caused her, yet she chose to impose the very same grief on her own children, and that is supremely selfish, although depression has a way of skewing things out of all proportion.

NO sympathy from me. Tragic for the family again and awful for the kids. But i will judge her as i now see fit knowing the true reason for her death.

People are murdered, killed in accidents not of their doing and yet she chose the junkie way to go so like anyone who makes the choice to use drugs takes the increased risk of death or decsease.

Edited by Penelope

I don't think she was a user, just a suicide bid to go the same way as her mum. Smack up and drift off into oblivion.

What is wrong though is that she knew the pain her mother's death caused her, yet she chose to impose the very same grief on her own children, and that is supremely selfish, although depression has a way of skewing things out of all proportion.

Echo this.

Edited by mick miller

Can we please try and show a bit of restraint

NOBODY on here can imagine what was going through her mind

Depression affects people in different ways and with how her mother died its obvious she never got over it.

SO......Brings it back to old adage,

In these circumstances if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing

Thank you

:shaun: