Three weeks off yay/boo

welsh1

Well finished early this week so i now have three weeks off yayyyyyy :yahoo:

Unfortunately it is because i have to go in to hospital on friday and have my nose smashed,drilled,shaved and generally put right booooooo :sad1: so (hopefully)i can breathe again.

I did ask the consultant would it be ok while recuperating for two weeks if going out with the shotgun was ok,the look he gave me was one of horror,he said it wasn't a good idea,so it will have to be the rifles then :lol:

So if i come on here for sympathy after friday i am sure the caring sharing PW members will treat me with the same compassion as ever...............................and tell me to man up :lol:

Broken nose that's set wrong?

Keep us informed on how you get on

An accumulation of several breaks in the past,which have caused their own problems,and last year another nasty break which also caused more problems so it feels like a constant blocked nose,so sleep is broken,and generally makes it a PITA.

Not a sub-mucosal resection?

Hope it all goes well....

Man up!

;)

That's the one,the last break shifted everything about to the extent that getting the camera up one nostril required repeated thrusts while i gripped the chair arms and thought about punching the consultant if he tried one more time,luckily the camera popped through the blockage as i thought it,i only hope he is gentler when it comes to surgery :yes:

Thanks for the sympathy :lol::good:

Guest rimotu66

Ive got two weeks off after today and do not have to go into hospital for anything, its all going to be leasure and shooting :good:

Sorry, didnt meen to gloat :lol:

Good luck with the op and enjoy the time off as much as you can. :good:

That's the one,the last break shifted everything about to the extent that getting the camera up one nostril required repeated thrusts while i gripped the chair arms and thought about punching the consultant if he tried one more time,luckily the camera popped through the blockage as i thought it,i only hope he is gentler when it comes to surgery :yes:

Thanks for the sympathy :lol::good:

You're welcome :D

He probably won't be any gentler when he does the surgery, but on the plus side, you will hopefully be in La La land at the time!

I was considering this one when I was diving regularly, and for the same reason, multiple nose breakage meant I had difficulty clearing ears. In the end I stopped diving instead!

Best of luck :good:

Edited by CaptainBeaky