had an accident today

nobbyathome

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as soon as i know what is happening i will indeed keep you all informed and then you can all have a laugh and say i told the idiot that or i will be jumping/hopping about with a bag of sawdust for someone to plat it for me !!!! i will say guys this post has been informative and interesting what you all think and i learned i make mistakes and a lot of you jump to conclusions that every bike rider is a **** . i suppose you had to be there really and see the accident unfold to get a balanced view i am ok healthwise now and going back to work tomorrow although on a train !!!!!!

No but they can turn there head and look out of the window......

But as a bike rider you assume that they won't, and that every motorist on the road is out to get you... Passengers won't look out because they won't be expecting a motorcyclist to be up their chuff, but a motorcyclist should anticipate a rear passenger as a hazard.

True

:)

But as a bike rider you assume that they won't, and that every motorist on the road is out to get you... Passengers won't look out because they won't be expecting a motorcyclist to be up their chuff, but a motorcyclist should anticipate a rear passenger as a hazard.

A friend of mine died on a motorbike two weeks ago by doing something he shouldn't have, bikers like to think that they have some sort of edge and can get away with things that other road users cant, which is true to some extent.... until it goes wrong.

My poor friend pushed it one time too many and has left many devastated people behind him, traumatising the lives of the people in the car he hit and now all are left to pick up the pieces..... bar him.

I used to ride bikes and did the silly things we all see bikes doing so am speaking from an open mind, after the initial grief I started to feel quite angry that he would do something so selfish without care for the people around him.

Edited by thepasty