at least she died happy

bobt

I think that the only way that they will stop this sort of thing from going on is not by making new laws that everyone will ignore but in the way that they stoped people steeling cars and that is down to electronics what they need is something that will jam mobiles from use in cars while the engine is running in that way you have to park up to make or receive a call there would have to be an exemption for things like police cars and ambulances for obvious reasons but this will only happen when there are some big accidents and lots of people get killed.

Saw a young lady texting whilst driving on the ring road at Leeds yesterday, she was holding the phone to the wheel whilst texting. She was speeding up, slowing down.

The moron in an old but souped up BMW X5 was worse, swerving in and out of traffic, accelerating into corners to get the back end hanging out.

Saw a young lady texting whilst driving on the ring road at Leeds yesterday, she was holding the phone to the wheel whilst texting. She was speeding up, slowing down.

The moron in an old but souped up BMW X5 was worse, swerving in and out of traffic, accelerating into corners to get the back end hanging out.

Know exactly what mean......driving up the A1 to visit daughter, stupid bint in a van texting as she drove. She's doing 50 in a 70 stretch I go to overtake, she then drifts out into my lane while I am 5 feet into the overtake. Gives her the horn she gives me the finger. *** ???

Know exactly what mean......driving up the A1 to visit daughter, stupid bint in a van texting as she drove. She's doing 50 in a 70 stretch I go to overtake, she then drifts out into my lane while I am 5 feet into the overtake. Gives her the horn she gives me the finger. *** ???

that's what frightens me they don't even think they are doing owt wrong.

I think that the only way that they will stop this sort of thing from going on is not by making new laws that everyone will ignore but in the way that they stoped people steeling cars and that is down to electronics what they need is something that will jam mobiles from use in cars while the engine is running in that way you have to park up to make or receive a call there would have to be an exemption for things like police cars and ambulances for obvious reasons but this will only happen when there are some big accidents and lots of people get killed.

It should be made a social taboo like drink driving--backed up with a mandatory 12-month ban and jail for two offences. I'd also fine the dumb ***** who walk into the road because they're gawping at the screens of their Ipods.