Rabbits with the Regal

eccles

Been raining most of the day here in wet Wales :lol:

Dried up about 7 this evening said to her in doors i'm popping down the road for a shot.

Got the Regal out filled mag and sorted a few bit out.

Drove 1/4 mile to my mate John Henry's farm .

Parked up could see quite a few rabbits about,got the regal out of the boot walked to the gate. Could see 1 rabbit by some nettles slap over it went.

Shot a few more as i walked around 2 small fields, lost 1 was leaving them as i walked but failed to find it on way back think i must walked passed it.

This little rifle i must say is light and awesomely accurate . :yes:

Seen John when i got back to yard said about time you came lots of rabbits about . Told him i'd leave them till he fattened them up a bit. :lol::lol:

Won't print what he replied :lol::lol:

post-40804-0-76182200-1401912664_thumb.jpg

You need to get it chrono'd Terry as it could be under powered :lol::lol: Nice bag :good:

:lol: It must be pushing out a good 4lb :lol: better up it then i can shoot rabbits at 10 yards :lol: nice rifle Marc :yes: atb Terry

Good stuff again terry, how's it compared to the ranger? For general usability, if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers Mate :good: can't compare it to the ranger ,to different types of rifle. This Regal is great for a walk around ,the Ranger to heavy for that but off the pod on bunnies awesome. Don't have to bother about a bit of grass etc in its way it just knocks them over for fun. Shooting the ranger free hand is bloody hard work off sticks or posts brill. atb Terry

So which pellets did the Regal settle on Terry as it seems to be giving you some great results !

ATB

Matt

Hi Matt Tried the accupell they ok but been using RWS superdome 8.3gr in it last 3 outings . :yes: i don't tell Mr Daystate BB everything :lol::lol::lol: The Superdome seem to hit then harder . :good: atb Terry

Hi Terry,

That's it I am going to dust mine off can't remember the last time I went out with the air gun!

Cheers Paddy

Cheers Paddy :good: yes get the cob webs off mate. :yes: atb Terry

Excellent results Terry !!

I'm seriously considering buying a "cheapo" sub 12lb air rifle myself .. lv'e been missing out far to.long me thinks ... cheers

Cheers Peter :good: get 1 bought mate good fun :yes: atb Terry