My new deer setup...

shootgun

I just got may FAC couple of days ago (over paid stalking :whistling: ) so i treated myself with a Sako A7 stainless in .270, fitted with a Zeiss Conquest DL 3-12x50, Hardy Mk 4 moderator, Harris 9-13 inch swivel bipod and a Z-Aim Prostalker sling... still need loads to buy, but i'll stop here for the moment...

8IcSedo.jpg

nice set up that mate..

im torn between a tikka and sako or x-bolt..

but the wife found my stash of gun money and orderd new double glazing for the new house..

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

I don't know anything about the x-bolt, but the A7 is coming with a few really nice features for not much money... the only downside i've notice so far, is coming with aluminium weaver bases, so i had to splash another 50 quid for some proper steel Leupold ones. Is brand new so not fired a shot yet, need to see how it behaves in the range... courios about the moderator as well as is very light...

Great pice of kit mate you won't go wrong with a .270 as you know I love my ruger .270 Would not change it for anything look forward to 28th see what it can do on the range and them munties

Yeah mate, looking forward to it, let's hope will come across some munties :)

I just got may FAC couple of days ago (over paid stalking :whistling: ) so i treated myself with a Sako A7 stainless in .270, fitted with a Zeiss Conquest DL 3-12x50, Hardy Mk 4 moderator, Harris 9-13 inch swivel bipod and a Z-Aim Prostalker sling... still need loads to buy, but i'll stop here for the moment...

8IcSedo.jpg

Shootgun, thats a nice set up mate, is that the red dot version of scope?

Reggiegun

nice set up that mate..

im torn between a tikka and sako or x-bolt..

but the wife found my stash of gun money and orderd new double glazing for the new house..

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Ha ha ha lmao, I stash mine in my ammo safe for that exact reason( no one knows where the keys are except me) your loosing your touch Richie lad, must be married life sending your brain all mushy ha ha

Shootgun that is a very ,very nice set up mate, may you aim true and put plenty of venison on the table,

Atb

Flynny

Nice setup. What's the picture on the moderator ? It looks like a viking wearing sunglasses.

Yep, a skll with two guns

think it is riflecraft a skull with two guns trough it's head

Thanks mate :)

Very nice set up, now you just to christen it ;)

Next saturday i'm going after munties and roe bucks, fingers crossed !