Sporting video posters.

JDog

I would like to say how much I appreciate the effort that some people put into putting up videos of their sporting forays on the forum. Without mentioning names Motty and b325 have put up excellent videos this week and others like Underdog, SRS, Ollie and all of the crow shooting and ratting videos are a good watch. Stevo where are you now?

If PW members appreciate the effort that goes into videoing and editing these displays them they should show their appreciation by posting comments.

Compare and contrast the number of replies these video posters get with those replies to some of the more bizarre posts in 'off topic'.

Edited by JDog

I agree the video's are excellent and i do appreciate the effort that goes into editing and uploading them.

If i had any technical ability i would maybe consider buying a camera and trying it myself, although some days controlling the dog is technical enough!

Hopefully there will be a good few videos in the coming months from the likes of Duffryn and those mentioned above, which will a welcome break from the X-Factor etc etc.

Keep em coming! :good:

I agree the video's are excellent and i do appreciate the effort that goes into editing and uploading them.

If i had any technical ability i would maybe consider buying a camera and trying it myself, although some days controlling the dog is technical enough!

Hopefully there will be a good few videos in the coming months from the likes of Duffryn and those mentioned above, which will a welcome break from the X-Factor etc etc.

Believe me, I have no technical ability whatsoever and it does take concentration for me to get a video posted at all. I wish I could be as good as some of the others who add text /music etc.

By the way, with regards the dog, I know the feeling!

I have a couple of vids in the pipeline, should be up soon. Thanks for the post :-)

The trick is to start making them and go from there, every youtubers videos aren't polished to start with. Like with shooting practise makes perfect!