Center Parcs but not Center Parcs

rimfire4969

I was looking at taken my family to Center Parcs during the October half term but its a rip off. Roughly £1600 for 4 nights during half term week but £379 for the same 4 nights the following week what a con :mad: . Hardly surprising parents take there kids out of school.

So I am looking for an alternative. I know I am asking a lot but I want Center Parcs sort of thing at a realistic price.

I must add I do not do Butlins or simular :no:

Bluestone?

Half term is peak for everything from Butlins and haven through to posh hotels and holiday homes. There are other forest holiday venues, how about going to France? Or holland centre parks? Different school term times will potentially offer a saving.

Edited by HDAV

CL site for a caravan £12 per night average with electric hook up on farm site with Caravan and Camping club. Take a Football, French boule, swingball, and small badtminton set courtessy of Aldi special offers. Ream of computer paper and lots of crayons. Small Television with a few DVD's. See the goats, milk the cows, pet the tame Ram, feed the calfs. Grandchildren want to go back next year. Blackpool 30 mins away if you like it.

CL site for a caravan £12 per night average with electric hook up on farm site with Caravan and Camping club. Take a Football, French boule, swingball, and small badtminton set courtessy of Aldi special offers. Ream of computer paper and lots of crayons. Small Television with a few DVD's. See the goats, milk the cows, pet the tame Ram, feed the calfs. Grandchildren want to go back next year. Blackpool 30 mins away if you like it.

Busmens holiday. That's what I want to get away from.

For those of you that disagree with the rich people in government making sure poor people no longer have a family holiday:

https://www.facebook.com/parentswantasay?fref=ts

Also

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/reverse-the-changes-to-school-term-time-family-holiday-rules?source=facebook-share-button&time=1378647256

I know a nice little place in perranporth? :)

On a serious note you could look at forest holidays, there's one in the Forest of Dean, it has nice cabins! Not a dedicated adventure park but there is loads of outdoor activities/companies based very close, nice spot too mate although I expect the peak time cost will sting

Just in from the lakeside in centre parc's in Penrith having just had tea / supper. Back in the lodge and it's heavin. Had to park in the overflow car park.

They have an average of 96% occupancy across the year. Customers pay what they ask. Come out from the pool with the kids yesterday (during the football) and the sports bar was packed and it's £4.80 for a pint of premier lager.

Here for my mums 70 th and she's never been before but has LOVED it (as well as paid lol). The thing is I leave tomorrow morning and I'm back again on Friday with my best mate who's come home from OZ for a holiday......

Just in from the lakeside in centre parc's in Penrith having just had tea / supper. Back in the lodge and it's heavin. Had to park in the overflow car park.

They have an average of 96% occupancy across the year. Customers pay what they ask. Come out from the pool with the kids yesterday (during the football) and the sports bar was packed and it's £4.80 for a pint of premier lager.

Here for my mums 70 th and she's never been before but has LOVED it (as well as paid lol). The thing is I leave tomorrow morning and I'm back again on Friday with my best mate who's come home from OZ for a holiday......

You DO love a freebie

You not at work tomoz? or is it a "Teacher Training day"?

Oh and for those of you that didnt know, mark owns Centre Parcs....he has spent enough there to have bought the place twice over...... :whistling:

:shaun:

For those of you that disagree with the rich people in government making sure poor people no longer have a family holiday:

https://www.facebook.com/parentswantasay?fref=ts

Also

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/reverse-the-changes-to-school-term-time-family-holiday-rules?source=facebook-share-button&time=1378647256

What do rich people have to gain from stopping poor people like me going on holiday?