sad news for Moonraker knives

activeviii

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By naming the alleged lout it puts the forum in a difficult situation legally hence the pulled posts, I can assure you it's not because we have any allegiance to him. I'm sure most of you have a good idea who it is anyway.

fair enough

KW

I can't work out if the old boy got a slap or a proper going over. Detail and accuracy get lost in translation / Chinese whispers.

Anyways, I've never had to hit anyone so I have low opinion of anyone who naturally finds themselves throwing their fists about.

I don't get the apparent male pride thing of not phoning plod - there's no shame in being done over by someone half your age (unless you're in your teens or twenties )

Since hitting and going past 40 most of me hurts in the mornings and I'm massively unfit - I reckon an active 15 year girl would beat the **** out of me. Well if she tried I wouldn't hesitate going for the ashtray or chair

I can't work out if the old boy got a slap or a proper going over. Detail and accuracy get lost in translation / Chinese whispers.

Anyways, I've never had to hit anyone so I have low opinion of anyone who naturally finds themselves throwing their fists about.

I don't get the apparent male pride thing of not phoning plod - there's no shame in being done over by someone half your age (unless you're in your teens or twenties )

Since hitting and going past 40 most of me hurts in the mornings and I'm massively unfit - I reckon an active 15 year girl would beat the **** out of me. Well if she tried I wouldn't hesitate going for the ashtray or chair

I know how you feel, I've recently gotten out of breath tying my laces. That can't be a good thing, if someone tried to beat me up these days my best defence would be to try and lie on them, get out of that one skinny! Edited by mick miller

Puzzled......

Why would this stop you reporting an assault?

If it boils down to ones mans word to another - and there are accusations of assault from both parties (even if false), it could well mean having your tickets removed. Even if only temporarily, it is a stain on your record at renewal time.

Puzzled......

Why would this stop you reporting an assault?

Game season, all parties would have guns removed until resolution and then a fight to get guns back. Even for the innocent party.

This is just a possibility, may not be the reason.

Maybe it has been reported.

Maybe it's his word against the other ones.

Maybe its a woman chef and no one wants to report that one got a shuffling from Nigela Lawson. This is my guess.

Slight technical problem. Women can,t wee up things. :(

Not true !

When I was young and mixed with the wrong people Cider was a popular drink and very strong too.

So after a session in mixed company, an argument/discussion broke out about what men could do and women couldn't.

Of course one of the girls challenged this and the usual reply was that women can't pee up walls.

Quite a pretty young girl she was too, but non the less, she stood up and 'fiddled' with something down there and lo and behold pee'd almost six foot up a nearby tree.

I was absolutely gobsmacked and later on had to have a feel to make sure she wasn't cheating and no, she was all female and very friendly too ! :yes:

Not true !

When I was young and mixed with the wrong people Cider was a popular drink and very strong too.

So after a session in mixed company, an argument/discussion broke out about what men could do and women couldn't.

Of course one of the girls challenged this and the usual reply was that women can't pee up walls.

Quite a pretty young girl she was too, but non the less, she stood up and 'fiddled' with something down there and lo and behold pee'd almost six foot up a nearby tree.

I was absolutely gobsmacked and later on had to have a feel to make sure she wasn't cheating and no, she was all female and very friendly too ! :yes:

always check for an Adam's Apple.... TEH seems to make that mistake ;)