Two cocker spaniels free to good home

martyn2233

HI EVERYONE IM HELPING A FRIEND OUT PLEASE READ

If you can help pm me for owners details thanks Martyn

Dog are in goole East yorkshire (dn14)

I am unfortunately having to re-home my two gorgeous cocker spaniel brothers (kc registered, full pedigree) due to us taking on a business and having a young child, we just don't have the time to give them that they deserve, which breaks my heart, but we want the best for them. Aladdin is 3 in November (left), and Buca will be 3 in April. They are very attached to each other so would have to go together. Very friendly, house trained, full of fun and great with kids. Please contact me if you feel you could give them a good, happy home and lots of love, attention and walks will miss them terribly but as I say we just want what is best for them!!post-25823-0-43790200-1413545253_thumb.jpg

just showed the wife that wonderful picture she went weak for a moment

what wonderful dogs I wish you the best with re-housing

I must stop looking myself the one on the left is saying hello the one on the right is saying go on take us

and they are holding paws to say please take us both

Edited by psycho

I know this is of no use whatsoever but a week earlier and I would have snapped your hand off, but bought a pup a week ago to replace the dog we lost on the 29th sept, they look lovely dogs hope they find a loving home.

KW

I feel for the owners.I truly hope that a loving home is found for these two together.I hope that the person who does take them leaves the papers with the original owner as this will go some way to show they have the dogs best interest in mind and not personal gain.atvb

They look very nice dogs, I broached this thread yesterday to a solid no, I have one blue roan cocker boy 3 yrs but even they are not known to be aggressive I would not find it fair re homing 2 brothers that obviously get on, I wouldn't find it fair on my boy..

Would just love if these boys went to a known name on here.

Edited by delburt0

Do you know what they are like with cats?

:shaun:

hi, having spoken to her she does not think the dogs like cats!! they get very excited and want to chase. it could be with them still being young that they want to play but i she has never allowed them to get close enough to find out

When we brought the new dogs in to the house. We kept them on a lead until they had calmed down and made sure the cats were in another room. They were introduced slowly and told no if they tried to go to the cats. Eventually they did settle. The only problem if you have a nervous cat is that if it keeps running from the dogs then they could try chasing it.