2x reliable,experienced guns,Northallerton

Davyo

Can I have a few volunteers( about 6 in total) licence /insurance required .Need someone who is available Friday's and Sunday to help shoot over large area of rape.Please note this is not a Permission just I need a few contact numbers that I can rely on.There will be plenty of shooting over rape over the coming months (roost shooting also)and there will be no charge(although I am partial to the odd hob ***).

All I require in return is that you respect my farmers land and shoot safe.Please Pm me a little about yourself and I will reply.

Dave

ACTIVE PW MEMBERS ONLY I AM AFFRAID

Just need to add that a 4x4 would be an advantage as we will be parking down a track (both farms)good road but can get quite muddy.All cars will be left at a designated spot where I will transport your gear to your spot ( dept on activity) in my 4x4 providing the margins arnt wet.

Edited by Davyo

Good offer there Davy surely someone up there must fancy joining you, know I would if closer. In fact if your stuck and need help on Sunday's I'd drive up from here for a chance at some pigeon, still ****** all round here.

Atb mate.

Hi mate ,was going to PM you later,pigeons a building up nicely but too many acres to cover for me and my mate.Had a crack today walked Close to a thousand birds off but they just kept landing further over.Set the hide up hoping they would drop in but then 2 bloody Cocker spaniels turned up and ripped my birds of my flappers. Then they chased all the Roe deer out the wood.So spent most of the day chasing them and trying to find who the **** was trespassing in the big wood.

Plenty of shooting here mate right through till spring just trying to get some contacts (would like about 6 or even 8 numbers in my phone so I can get about 4 guns out at a time plus my mate Andy.) Won't be doing Sunday as I am tied up on Saturday so have to keep her doors happy on Sunday.But will be on them Fridays and Sunday's right through till spring.( with plenty of roosting in between)

Defo get your self up on any Sunday' when I am there,will PM you in advance.

Hi Davyo its a good trek from durham to northallerton how do you do your reccys or is that where you are from (durham) but you now live near northallerton as I live near boro and it is

30 to 40 minutes for me lol ?

I aint surprised someone hasn't burnt your hand off yet

paul

Hi Davyo its a good trek from durham to northallerton how do you do your reccys or is that where you are from (durham) but you now live near northallerton as I live near boro and it is30 to 40 minutes for me lol ?I aint surprised someone hasn't burnt your hand off yetpaul

I travel from Durham 25mls but it's a quick 25 mins down the a19, I have the farmer keeping an eye on things but I am down there 2-3 times a week either on the rabbits or decoying,but this week numbers have stared to build and I am wasting my time on my own,even with 2 guns it's really a waste.might get better once the weather hits bad(snow on the hills at the moment ). But I've been on foot just chasing them off most of the day.

Shame the dogs messed up your shooting mate I'd have been seriously annoyed. Do you still have my number? If not I'll pm it to you. I'll try and get up when you need me but like you I also have my better half to keep happy on the other hand she does know shooting comes first lol.

Still got it on my phone mate,make sure you have mine.

Dave