Something different

shippers2

Good first attempt,

However not saying the rifle was loaded as it could have well been a public foot path but muzzle laying back a 1.58 is pointing close to your mates face....

TEH

its a very good point but I can assure u the rifles are never loaded before we are on the grounds and yes u are write we were on a public footpath ATB shippers

Just trying not work something out. What was spooking the group. Judging on their reaction, first it was you in the wood but then something in the wood opposite put them on their toes. Shooter was on bipod under the camera.

Not wanting to pick holes but it didn't look like best practise.

I find it remarkable that so many hunters think they are flawless from day one.Anyone that says they have never made small mistakes from day one is telling porkies.

Good first vid mate. Now you can learn from the quintessential shooters on this site.

Well done.

THE AD

thanks guys it will get better never new we would get such a hard time for trying to share what we do

ATB

shippers

I find it remarkable that so many hunters think they are flawless from day one.Anyone that says they have never made small mistakes from day one is telling porkies.

Good first vid mate. Now you can learn from the quintessential shooters on this site.

Well done.

THE AD

Nice video, I enjoyed that and not going to pick any holes in it... Very good well done.

Nice first attempt, well done.

All I would say, is someone is wearing very noisey clothing. Possibly the trouser legs rubbing together?

If it were me i'd have to get something quieter.

Jamienice

cheers guys nice to get some support never new we would get such a hard time for sharing what we do ATB shippers

Nice first attempt, well done.

All I would say, is someone is wearing very noisey clothing. Possibly the trouser legs rubbing together?

If it were me i'd have to get something quieter.

Jamie

believe it or not its the sound of the leafs everything was frozen solid was I nightmare waling in the woods very hard

Sorry, I wasn't trying to pick holes. I understand there is a lot of people on here that have never held a rifle, let alone shot one so do not understand the implications of rattling a bug

Let around a wood as to where the fallow have just been spoked from.

It might have all been good but, let the onlools know this.

I remember when field sport's TV did something the same and where soon put right. The next show they showed thing in better light.

As for the comment on being squeaky clean and never making a mistake! No, not with a rifle. If you do then as far as I see it, your not fit to hold an FAC. you can not make mistakes with a rifle so that was a stupid comment