Aldi Fish trousers

bluesj

I bought the matching coat and bib and brace from Aldi and they are great, they r 100% waterproof, thermal and padded and super comfy I use them all the time for decoying, fly fishing and walking the dog in bad weather.

any idea on size mate they say s xl but no waist size in inches cheers

They rustle, so not for stalking, but very good for in the hide. I nipped in Aldi and bought two pairs this morning. For the money I think they are excellent. Well made & well-insulated. Water repellent I'd say rather than truly waterproof, but a darn site better than moleskin. Sizing is generous. I should be in the XL but they didn't have any. I can get in the L Ok though. Bit snug but perfectly comfortable.

They also have some decent thermals, either two-piece or all-in-ones for £15.99 and some good neoprene gloves, with thumb & finger outlets for £4.99

Edited by Longchalk

thats it just sent the wife to get me some and a all in one thermal base layer to keep me toasty :lol:

They rustle, so not for stalking, but very good for in the hide. I nipped in Aldi and bought two pairs this morning. For the money I think they are excellent. Well made & well-insulated. Water repellent I'd say rather than truly waterproof, but a darn site better than moleskin. Sizing is generous. I should be in the XL but they didn't have any. I can get in the L Ok though. Bit snug but perfectly comfortable.

They also have some decent thermals, either two-piece or all-in-ones for £15.99 and some good neoprene gloves, with thumb & finger outlets for £4.99

The gloves are ok until they get wet then they become very cold

I picked up the trousers this morning got a few jackets is didn't get another.

I did see the all in one thermals and thought about getting some for work, but couldn't see if they had a trap door in the back and if not that could be a problem!!!

you would have to give birth before slipping into them and not get caught short all day :lol::lol:

il be out with the scissors and Velcro if they don"t lol