recording a conversation#2

Paddy Galore!

following on from Doc Holliday's thread, can anyone recommend a good voice recorder? something that's easy to operate and unobtrusive, unlike my phone. I too have a reckoning with my guvnors about enforced overtime and contracted hours, they really are a slimy bunch of foofers who'll no doubt try and back track at a later date.

cheers,

Paddy

What about your phone? I was amazed what my one picked up when i left it recording by mistake. I could hear my lass talking to the postman. He said he had a big package for her. He was very friendly, i heard them laughing when they went through to the kitchen so she could sign for it. I couldn't hear much after that as the dogs must have been jumping up and down on the bed upstairs. I listened for about ten minutes but got bored.

Edited by ack-ack

What about your phone? I was amazed what my one picked up when i left it recording by mistake. I could hear my lass talking to the postman. He said he had a big package for her. He was very friendly, i heard them laughing when they went through to the kitchen so she could sign for it. I couldn't hear much after that as the dogs must have been jumping up and down on the bed upstairs. I listened for about ten minutes but got bored.

Lol! I would mate but it's awkward to do, plus I want to buy a snazzy gadget as I've just been paid.

if i found out someone was recording my conversations.............i would take the machine off the person....erase it then shuv it in where the sun dont shine..............

feel the same about drones..............if it flew over my property line ...i would blow it out of the sky.....

I am sorry to say I think the postman may be banging your bird ack-ack , I guess its something to do with you low sperm count , fair play to postie though all those miles on a push bike and he still has the energy .

do it the proper way and as your right take a union rep in and minit the meeting.................

unions are a waste of space as has been proven in the past, besides i'm not a member. besides besides, I don't mind the overtime, I could do with more, only they don't want to pay the contracted rate and want me to take time off in lieu, not even at O/T rate hence why I want to record the next conversation.

still doesn't answer my question though, can anyone recommend a good Dictaphone?

if i found out someone was recording my conversations.............i would take the machine off the person....erase it then shuv it in where the sun dont shine..............

feel the same about drones..............if it flew over my property line ...i would blow it out of the sky.....

Why such violence? You must be talking ill of folk and dont want them to find out or your up to something illegal. Now them which is it? Or could be both.

Having listened recently to a phone recorded conversation, it was spoiled by all the rustling from the pocket it was in. Look at online spy shops for disguised equipment etc.

+1 Plenty of ideas on fleabay. Some disguised as key rings.

Paddy, I have an Olympus VN-8700PC. It is a digital voice recorder so you can upload recordings to your pc or mac. It's very discrete and the recording quality is second to none. I have used it a few time covertly and people just think it's a cheap phone in a neoprene case. It was about £40 from Argos a few years back, from memory. All the best with your situation though fella.

I wonder if this was the same postman that we used to have. A while back I had heard a rumour that the postman had slept with every woman in our road apart from one. I mentioned it to the Mrs and she said she'd heard that too. Before I could utter another word she said 'And I'll bet it's that snooty cow at No.67'. :ermm:

What? Wales?

:lol: That reminded me of a bird I went out with in my younger years. This one night she told me she wanted me to kiss her where it smells, so I drove her to Hastings for a snog.