Green Party toe curler

felly100

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? she has obviously just emphasised quite articulately the mindless ill thought out policies of the green idiots. :yes:

KW

Is the plan still to include the Green Party rep in the TV head-to-head before the election?

That should be good watching...

I agree a must see,as it was hard to listen to her cracking up not nice listening at all, perhaps she may realise NOW she and her party are well out of their depth.

KW

There was a good point made in the comments section though to the effect that this is what is to be expected where you are not dealing with a member of the true professional political class.

I'll wager they get caught out talking poop on just as regular a basis, but have been trained to slip and slide and spin their way out of situations like this so it doesnt look that way to the electorate. It's not that they actually know more or are better, the only difference is that they manage to avoid getting caught pants down looking like total buffoons most of the time.

I'm no fan of the greens, but to my mind she at least held her hands up and admitted she made herself look a bit daft. If it's a polished performance every time we want, then we are only ever going to get that from the big parties, and their track record proves that style most certainly does not always come with substance.

There was a good point made in the comments section though to the effect that this is what is to be expected where you are not dealing with a member of the true professional political class.

I'll wager they get caught out talking poop on just as regular a basis, but have been trained to slip and slide and spin their way out of situations like this so it doesnt look that way to the electorate. It's not that they actually know more or are better, the only difference is that they manage to avoid getting caught pants down looking like total buffoons most of the time.

I'm no fan of the greens, but to my mind she at least held her hands up and admitted she made herself look a bit daft. If it's a polished performance every time we want, then we are only ever going to get that from the big parties, and their track record proves that style most certainly does not always come with substance.

good point

I think its more of a case of the fact that you just may struggle to answer questions on your policies and costings if you don't actually have any policies and costings :lol: :lol:

the green not just behind the ears woman is a chancer nothing more nothing less.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Very true. Usually they begin their answer with "Look,...." then answer the question they wished they were asked rather than the one they were asked.