Hunting/camo clothes in fat ******* sizes

HuskyRich

Looking for either a decent jacket/fleece or some sort of smock and trousers for shooting but having a hard time finding any in my size :ninja:

Especially for jackets/fleeces as I always need to go a size or so bigger as I'm always packing a couple of microfleeces underneath this time of year as well.

Found two jackets so far that would fit but one is £250 and the other is even more expensive! Balls to those prices, especially considering that all my clothes get tore up and filthy in no time at all.

Any brands or websites to look out for that won't break the bank?

Wot size you after mate? Have a nice real tree style thick shirt and 2 sets of dungeries in the loft that got to big for me when lost weight, think the shirt is a 5xl and bottoms a american 8xl wich were ideal for going over say jeans or track suit bottoms as a extra layer. I had same problem finding camo for the fuller figure

We sell the Portwest Argyle Heavy duty 400gsm Fleece in 7 colours and up to size 7XLarge if that helps

www.internet-workwear.co.uk

Cheers, but regular clothes and such is fine.

Its just like hunting camo gear in realtree or optifade type patterns only really seem to go up to 48-50 chest and 42-44 waist.

I've seen the deer hunter stuff but they stop just short of my sizes :/