e cig smokers advice

mel b3

good afternoon guys,

im aware that some e cig smokers make their own potions/fluid of different strengths and flavours .

my question is , can e cig fluid be made that doesnt smell yet still has the nicotene ?.

the reason im asking is because i miss having a smoke whilst sitting in a highseat and it would be nice to have a smoke without alerting every fox / deer for miles around.

any sensible advice will be very gratefully received folks.

cheers , mel :good:

you could but it would not taste nice. here is a great website were you will get all the info you need ukvapers.org . tellus what you are using at the moment.

the thing you have to understand vaping will never ever ever be the same as smoking. because you are not setting fire to anything . think of a boiling kettle with water and you have added something to the water. now put your mouth over the stem and suck the vaper thats what you are doing and thats what you are getting . dont try this its just an example of what is happening.

there are flavours out there that are supposed to taste like a fag, but they dont and never will. its all very personal what i may like you may hate lots of big town have shops that sell the stuff, that you can try before you buy, you also need to work out what strengh you need this will depend on how much you smoked per day.

The answer is yes, the only proviso is that you have to mix the ingredients yourself. Lots of firms sell the ingredients and there are lots of web sites that will give you a recipe.

i use these for the ingredients. http://www.vampirevape.co.uk/product-category/diy-products/

You will need, Nicotine, Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerine. Just leave out the flavour.

good afternoon guys,

im aware that some e cig smokers make their own potions/fluid of different strengths and flavours .

my question is , can e cig fluid be made that doesnt smell yet still has the nicotene ?.

the reason im asking is because i miss having a smoke whilst sitting in a highseat and it would be nice to have a smoke without alerting every fox / deer for miles around.

any sensible advice will be very gratefully received folks.

cheers , mel :good:

What the above guys has said is dead right. I have mixed my own liquid for 5 months now liquorice and anise, the smell of the latter soon disappears as it is of coarse a vapour. Try the A.A.E-C forum on the net, nice people, not clicky and very, very helpful, some of them been mixing their own liquid for a good number of years, best of luck, F.

What the above guys has said is dead right. I have mixed my own liquid for 5 months now liquorice and anise, the smell of the latter soon disappears as it is of coarse a vapour. Try the A.A.E-C forum on the net, nice people, not clicky and very, very helpful, some of them been mixing their own liquid for a good number of years, best of luck, F.

Forgot to mention, liquid pre-mixed about £5 for 10ml, mix your own £0.80p for 10ml :good: . You might get on with a nut mix to get lost in the woods :lol:.

Tbh although there is a slight smell it's nothing compared to the fags, pure conjecture but I think it might be worth a punt with shop bought before entering the dark world of alchemy that is mixing your own...

100% right Mighty Prawn, nothing worse to put some one off than a foul mix. AAE-C forum, their the people in the know.

many thanks for the replies gents , its given me a starting point and several avenues to explore.

ive used e cigs on and off for a while , theyre very good at stopping my cravings , im just too lazy to fill them up and charge them , i just need a fluid that gives me the nicotene hit but with as little smell as possible.

thanks again guys :good:

I would have thought that depending on the height of the seat, any odours 'should' go above the noses of any ground animal.

the problem with this piece of land is that its very up and down , perfect for back stops but very difficult to stalk .

ive been doing a bit of research over the last couple of days , im even more confused now than i was at the start lol.

Hi mel, the guys on this forum know guns, on the AAE-C guys and gals know about e-cig liquid. Would strongly advise going on latter forum, with no disrespect to any one. One problem is ex smokers have a lesser sense of smell than a non smoker, until they have stopped smoking for a while. I am a member of the forum and have received a lot of support which worked for me, but as it has only been months past that I stopped smoking I can not really help with the passive smell of the vapour produced, regards and good luck, F.

Explain,see if we can help you.

i think my good lady has just tracked it back to base for me.

id mailed a couple of the suppliers to see if i could buy the fluid without the smells and would it still work ? , none of them could give a definite answer , then we found suppliers who sold the base liquid that could be vaped but we couldnt understand the vape speak about pg and vg and what mix id need , weve just spent a little time trying to understand it and ive ordered , 100ml of 90%pg 10%vg 24mg nicotene odourless for £15.00 inc p+p , im hoping that itll take away my cravings while im sitting in the highseat , if it doesnt work then at least its a starting point to work from , i could do with vapeing full time to be honest , my smoking is going crazy again.

i think my good lady has just tracked it back to base for me.

id mailed a couple of the suppliers to see if i could buy the fluid without the smells and would it still work ? , none of them could give a definite answer , then we found suppliers who sold the base liquid that could be vaped but we couldnt understand the vape speak about pg and vg and what mix id need , weve just spent a little time trying to understand it and ive ordered , 100ml of 90%pg 10%vg 24mg nicotene odourless for £15.00 inc p+p , im hoping that itll take away my cravings while im sitting in the highseat , if it doesnt work then at least its a starting point to work from , i could do with vapeing full time to be honest , my smoking is going crazy again.

The P.G. holds the flavour and the V.G. makes the vapour, the nicotine stops the craving. My guess is they have advised 10% V,G, to keep the vapour produced, low. 24mg nicotine is quite strong, make sure you hold on to a branch when you start to puff :lol:.

The P.G. holds the flavour and the V.G. makes the vapour, the nicotine stops the craving. My guess is they have advised 10% V,G, to keep the vapour produced, low. 24mg nicotine is quite strong, make sure you hold on to a branch when you start to puff :lol:.

im hoping that the nicotene will be enough lol , im burning my way through sixty a day again , even fags arent stopping the cravings lol.

Mel b3 there has to be a shop near were you live, you need to try stuff by going into a shop. Or you will spend a fortune buying online and throwing stuff out cos it tastes ****.

You have to take on board eliquid will never be the same as having a smoke. Those pg/vg to me will be a bit rough as said pg gives the flavour so will make the taste very strong. Also you may not be able to tollerate it. Vg gives the vapour i.e more steam for want of a better word.

The NIC is what gives us the brain the buzz.when you first start you are wanting a cig taste, but you cant,the only way is the setting fire to tobbaco. The flavours are there for a reason, because to be honest, without a flavour it will taste ****. Think of a ash tray smell or a wet cigarette you have got it wet and are still trying to smoke it. Thats what these tobbaco only liquids taste of.

The longer you are vaping you will move away from the tobbaco flavours.

When i first started i though why would i want one of these fruit flavours, to me i thought it be like having a smoke and chewing a sweet at the same time.

It is no good someone say try this flavour or that one, because, what i may like you might hate. Please find a shop local to you that lets you try before you buy. Also for every vaping time you spend its less fags. Stick with it and give it time and do not be to hard on your self.

Mel b3 there has to be a shop near were you live, you need to try stuff by going into a shop. Or you will spend a fortune buying online and throwing stuff out cos it tastes ****.

You have to take on board eliquid will never be the same as having a smoke. Those pg/vg to me will be a bit rough as said pg gives the flavour so will make the taste very strong. Also you may not be able to tollerate it. Vg gives the vapour i.e more steam for want of a better word.

The NIC is what gives us the brain the buzz.when you first start you are wanting a cig taste, but you cant,the only way is the setting fire to tobbaco. The flavours are there for a reason, because to be honest, without a flavour it will taste ****. Think of a ash tray smell or a wet cigarette you have got it wet and are still trying to smoke it. Thats what these tobbaco only liquids taste of.

When i first started i though why would i want one of these fruit flavours, to me i thought it be like having a smoke and chewing a sweet at the same time.

It is no good someone say try this flavour or that one, because, what i may like you might hate. Please find a shop local to you that lets you try before you buy. Also for every vaping time you spend its less fags. Stick with it and give it time and do not be to hard on your self.

Great answer, hit it in one.

thankyou for the post mate , its all pretty spot on but i think you missed my original point .

ive vaped on and off for a couple of years , im just a lazy vaper and find it easier to walk into a shop and buy fags.

in my original post , i just wanted info about flavour free liquid , its for vaping while im sitting in a highseat , the horrible taste is irrelevant , nicotene and smell are the only considerations.

i have quite a few local shops , none of them had flavourless liquid or could give me info on it , i contacted a couple of e liquid suppliers but they couldnt tell me if it would work either , we finally found a site that sells flavourless liquid that can be vaped without adding flavour , it may taste like cack but that isnt a concern for me , i just need nicotene that has no smell .

when i vape at other times , i find that i prefer the cigarette flavours , anything else gets very sickly very quickly for me.

hopefully it should be here in a couple of days and ill report back .

many thanks for all the input guys :good:

im hoping that the nicotene will be enough lol , im burning my way through sixty a day again , even fags arent stopping the cravings lol.

I'm curious and this is by no means a criticism as people are free to do as they please. How often are you lighting up to get through 60 in a day? Is that pretty much constantly having one on the go?

Good luck on the vaping thing.

I'm curious and this is by no means a criticism as people are free to do as they please. How often are you lighting up to get through 60 in a day? Is that pretty much constantly having one on the go?

Good luck on the vaping thing.

ive never really thought about how often i have one to be honest , i just know how many i buy every day , i can sometimes go hours without thinking about it and other times im constantly craving , ill often be out looking for rabbits and dont even think about having one for two or three hours , then ill get back to the car and smoke three or four.

its a disgusting habit with no good points , this will sound mad , but , i dont even enjoy smoking , i smoke so much that they taste like cack , im just totally addicted to nicotene.

At £8.00 a packet your spending £672 a month on fags!

Crikey man thats £8064.00 a year

Get down to the Doctor's and get onto Champix

It is so easy to give up smoking with these drugs.

I did 20 a day for 30 years and stopped in a fortnight no cravings nothing.

If I can do it anyone can, 552 days now and I've saved £4838.00

I've never wanted one since.