Peaky Blinders

Scully

Working from home this week 'til we go on site so now the above is on Netflix have it on in the background while I'm working.

Missed the first few episodes when it first aired so wouldn't watch the others 'til I could watch them all. Fabulous; everything I hoped it would be.

Sam Neil is tremendous. There is something horrifically sinister about one so evil who has the law on his side and he portrays it so well.

Indeed, a fantastic drama with superb actors play great parts. Can't wait for the next instalment in the autumn.

Working from home this week 'til we go on site so now the above is on Netflix have it on in the background while I'm working.

Missed the first few episodes when it first aired so wouldn't watch the others 'til I could watch them all. Fabulous; everything I hoped it would be.

Sam Neil is tremendous. There is something horrifically sinister about one so evil who has the law on his side and he portrays it so well.

Must be something wrong with me I thought it was pants just like sam neils ian paisley impression

I wouldn't worry about it; I've watched 3 episodes of Car Share so far. I just sit there wondering why the OH is rolling around on the sofa wetting herself. I like his stand up, but just don't get this.

Each to their own. :)

I am a big fan also. A real quality drama - I don't know how close it is to the true story of the real Peaky Blinders, but real quality viewing.

I am also fond of the raw music (mainly Nick Cave, PJ Harvey, White Stripes and the like) and feel it adds hugely to the tense and sinister atmosphere.

Top notch stuff.

I am a big fan also. A real quality drama - I don't know how close it is to the true story of the real Peaky Blinders, but real quality viewing.

I am also fond of the raw music (mainly Nick Cave, PJ Harvey, White Stripes and the like) and feel it adds hugely to the tense and sinister atmosphere.

Top notch stuff.

Not really close it is a fictionalised drama, the peaky blinders were real enough, petty criminals, thugs, and hard men from inner city Brum, there are however apparently events in the series that resemble true events, and some of the characters actually existed such as Billy Kimber and the Italian mobsters from London, I gather this from remenicances from long since dead relatives and recent local newspaper articles by a well known local historian commenting on the series.