foxes on c4

markbivvy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when he said that he would be using a .22lr in London, i immediately thought about riccocets :sly: :blink:

I was interested to see what he was going to do, but he did everything right. Nice angle on the shot, let them get used to the food unmolested, right where he wanted them out in the open, for 10 days first.

Looked soft grass and the angle was good, well played that man.

Interesting.

Very worried about toothy boy and lurch his mate who seem to like foxes too much and feed them on cakes :good:

Nice to see them showing a pair being shot, nice angle on the shot and looked extremely well placed.

Quite balanced in the end, even if they had to end with the parting "they're back" shot.

Well I thought it was quite sad really, to see such lovely creatures just shot like that especially as they were about to have a family :D

:sly: D2D

Im really disappointed in you all, I thought Id get a right mauling for posting that but obviously I will have to be alot more devious if I want to wind you all up in future :good::D:D

:blink: D2D

I missed it. Please say someone recorded it? :D

Ditto!

Have a look at www.uknova.com - all uk TV programs on there, you have to persevere to get an account (keep trying) but once you have it most stuff is on there at most a day after it airs.

Im really disappointed in you all, I thought Id get a right mauling for posting that but obviously I will have to be alot more devious if I want to wind you all up in future :sly: :blink: :good:

With a few notable exceptions we know not to feed trolls, like foxes they don't have any natural predators and just keep coming back :good::D

Interesting.

Very worried about toothy boy and lurch his mate who seem to like foxes too much and feed them on cakes :good:

Nice to see them showing a pair being shot, nice angle on the shot and looked extremely well placed.

Quite balanced in the end, even if they had to end with the parting "they're back" shot.

Well I thought it was quite sad really, to see such lovely creatures just shot like that especially as they were about to have a family :D

:sly: D2D

Im really disappointed in you all, I thought Id get a right mauling for posting that but obviously I will have to be alot more devious if I want to wind you all up in future :good::D:D

:blink: D2D

I did say the clinic is open for you and i prescribe you get out on the weekend and shoot some lead, that will take the soft mushy feeling you are experiencing

:blink: He was baiting the foxes with the chickens and made a coup that a cat could have got through, a bit of commen sense and a decent wire and the foxes wouldnt have gotten in!!! I dont shoot foxes but dont mind if others do but that guy was just a total w**ker! Did nobody else think that? :sly:

He was a posh knobber yes.

Clues: He wanted to shoot them anyway, was very interested in the rifle and round used and like you say built a very weak coop.

I will go as far as to say he did it on purpose so he could see them shot.

great programme. The pair of eccentric fox fans made me laugh..Looked like a pair of wino's :good: great ending too.

:D:D:D Agree, like 2 London bumbs. :P

The hairy fella with the glasses, what a a class ****. :blink: :P:D

As you all can see, the .22lr, with skill and experince, with CORRECT bullet placement, can be a very handy weapon, in certain situations. ;)

I cull feral cats, in similar cercumstances, its very effective. :good::sly:

Frank.

Did anyone read the article in Shooting Times where the writer was saying he felt that fox shooting should be left to professionals? His feeling was that, since the foxhunting ban, foxes were being too heavily lamped/shot and that numbers have had a dramatic drop.

TT

My thoughts

Excellent program.

What the hell are people doing feeding foxes in cities like pets.

People like the family with the chickens should be shot, 'we're going green!' Having a few chickens in your back garden does not make you and ******* eco warrior or in the slighest bit green. Agghhhhhhhh!

Good shots, well placed but there will still be some complaints about the program, well done to channel 4 for showing the kills and not bowing to upsetting a minority of anti's.

Sadly I would question C4's motives for showing the kills. They have a reputation for being "shock jocks". Bodyshock, Dr Death's autopsies etc.

I think they do it to stir up angry debate, any publicity is good publicity etc.

People like the family with the chickens should be shot, 'we're going green!' Having a few chickens in your back garden does not make you and ******* eco warrior or in the slighest bit green. Agghhhhhhhh!

Couldnt agree more, I wanted to smack that **** and Ive never even met him!!! :sly:

Didn,t see the programme but have seen one with Germaine Greer about the pros and cons of foxing in varying forms. Very un-biased too!

There was a guy in London doing the fox...was he well set with a shaven head..if so have also read an article about him.

He does have a special permit to use the rifle in town and get this..he gets £400 for each call out to do a fox in someones garden.

He also gives them the option of killing or releasing the fox as long as its healthy.

GH