Nigel Farage

DaveyTed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rimotu66

The only MP with Balls since Lady Thatcher. I could not agree more with what Mr Farage said.

Also I hate to admit it as a hetro sexual bloke,,,, Mr Farage is a lot better looking then that Merkel bint. :lol:

Embarrassing to who? Shandy drinking veggie tree huggers?

I am a shandy drinking (non veggie) tree hugger and I agree with him.

Maybe you should stop making rash generalisations pigeonholing people or maybe people will start doing it to stuck in the past, thinking its the 1800's people like.......many shooters on here :good:

Guest rimotu66

I am a shandy drinking (non veggie) tree hugger and I agree with him.

Maybe you should stop making rash generalisations pigeonholing people or maybe people will start doing it to stuck in the past, thinking its the 1800's people like.......many shooters on here :good:

Then maybe chrisjh should of explained why he said what he said and you should stop hugging trees and stop drinking shandy :lol: Just to be sure,, who do you agree with :hmm:

2 Pages tops this one :good: BB

I will give it 3 :whistling:

Then maybe chrisjh should of explained why he said what he said and you should stop hugging trees and stop drinking shandy :lol: Just to be sure,, who do you agree with :hmm:

I will give it 3 :whistling:

I agree with Nigel, but to be fair I am an ecologist and therefore seen as a 'tree hugger' on here if I don't agree with others views.

People on here need to understand that we come from all kinds of backgrounds!!

how embarrassing this fool is representing the UK

I think what's really embarrassing, is, that the freedom lavished upon the post war generations, by the millions who gave their lives to free Europe from the invasion of Germany, has been handed back to a federalist state run by....Germany!

You couldn't make it up.

how embarrassing this fool is representing the UK

He may be many things, but I can assure you a fool he is not.

Once again he's hit the nail squarely on the head.

I'll bet every other party out there wish they had a leader so straight talking and straight to the point as King Nige.

Can you imagine Cameron speaking there? They only get 3 minutes, it would take him that long to prize Merkels thumb from his forehead.

Or how about Corbyn? I can see it now " Err, ummm, er, power to the people, ummm errr, I've had an e-mail from Chris in Kent errr, ummm Up the IRA, Death to Israel, ummm err, I love you Dianne, ummm Chris wants to know why 'Fatcha' ruined my country errr, that's it really. Thanks for listening I'm off to protest about something now".

Or how about the Lib Dem bloke Tim Farron? He'd sit there with a pencil up each nostril mumbling 'wibble'.

You can't beat a bit of Nige to give it to 'em straight. :good: