Wladimir Klitschko v Tyson Fury.Tomorrow night.

sako751sg

Klitschko v Fury Saturday night,PPV on Sky.

Dont give Fury much of a chance at all although being a HW you never know.

Fancy either a stinker going 12 or a KO for WK.

Hopefully video of the weigh in and also Furys wicked uppercut that shows he can punch buts hes either pillow fisted or has a granite chin!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My prediction,

Vlad just technically too good for Fury, yes he's not the boxer his brother was but none the less, still very talented. Fury has never fought a world class boxer before. Vlad in better physical shape. Fury to come out like a bull in a china shop swinging away and knacker himself out. Vlad wont do anything dangerous as he has nothing to prove. Goes to points and an easy win for Vlad.

Of course, I could be wrong, but that's my guess!

Agree with the posts really.

Not sure about him coming charging out though as i think this is the lightest he has been and might try to keep the distance,go southpaw and try and jab fest which i think will be a huge mistake with the jab that Wlad has and Furys china chin could get shattered.

Just hope its not a stinker and both are not overly cautious.

Guest rimotu66

Maybe because they appreciate boxing and not just the country they are from?

I was not been funny, I just wondered. Is Tyson not a good boxer? If not then why is he on TV ? Again I am not been funny.

I was not been funny, I just wondered. Is Tyson not a good boxer? If not then why is he on TV ? Again I am not been funny.

Hes an acquired taste and has done nothing to justify what comes out of his mouth.

Some says he brings entertainment but imo he needs to be better in the ring to pull off his persona.

Guest rimotu66

Hes an acquired taste and has done nothing to justify what comes out of his mouth.

Some says he brings entertainment but imo he needs to be better in the ring to pull off his persona.

Fair enough, just asked the Mrs who she is routing for, she said the Russian, I asked why, she said because Tyson is a ******* *****, I genuinely did not know that.

I do not really follow boxing but do enjoy watching it when its on, why is everyone against a fellow Brit?

Because he's a horrible, horrible person. This pains me, as he's supposed to be a Christian (as I am), but I want to see him properly humbled, because the stuff that he's come out with in the build has been shameful. Britain's gone through the doldrums with some pretty dreadful characters, what with Haye and Chisora's nonsense, but Tyson's the worst of them. He's a narcissistic, disrespectful troglodyte, yet another 'christian' who thinks it's his job in the world to go around calling people who are gay as bad as paedophiles, but seems to have skipped the stuff in the bible about loving others, honouring and respecting people and showing Jesus' image in everything you do. When it comes to Christianity, he comes across as being straight out of The Crusades.

If you have a skim through the stuff that's happened in the build up, (homosexuality comments, devil worship accusations, turning up to a press conference dressed as batman, breaking a melon over his own head...) it'll make you embarrassed to think of him as being from your home country. He's got an acceptable record for a challenger: 24-0 is what's needed to be even considered worth a gig in the ring with Klitschko, but that is all it is. But he's not fought anyone of real quality who can punch like Klitschko can.

Time will tell, and with any luck we'll see him looking dazed and confused, lying on the floor as Wlad stands over him. At any rate, he will be a flash in the pan, win or lose. Klitschko will retire pretty soon, but the kid to really watch for is Anthony Joshua. He's got some serious game.

Bit of a rant, by that's how angry Tyson Fury makes me! I wish he'd just shut up and get on with doing what he's earning absurd amounts for: boxing! Now i need a drink.

Because he's a horrible, horrible person. This pains me, as he's supposed to be a Christian (as I am), but I want to see him properly humbled, because the stuff that he's come out with in the build has been shameful. Britain's gone through the doldrums with some pretty dreadful characters, what with Haye and Chisora's nonsense, but Tyson's the worst of them. He's a narcissistic, disrespectful troglodyte, yet another 'christian' who thinks it's his job in the world to go around calling people who are gay as bad as paedophiles, but seems to have skipped the stuff in the bible about loving others, honouring and respecting people and showing Jesus' image in everything you do. When it comes to Christianity, he comes across as being straight out of The Crusades.

If you have a skim through the stuff that's happened in the build up, (homosexuality comments, devil worship accusations, turning up to a press conference dressed as batman, breaking a melon over his own head...) it'll make you embarrassed to think of him as being from your home country. He's got an acceptable record for a challenger: 24-0 is what's needed to be even considered worth a gig in the ring with Klitschko, but that is all it is. But he's not fought anyone of real quality who can punch like Klitschko can.

Time will tell, and with any luck we'll see him looking dazed and confused, lying on the floor as Wlad stands over him. At any rate, he will be a flash in the pan, win or lose. Klitschko will retire pretty soon, but the kid to really watch for is Anthony Joshua. He's got some serious game.

Bit of a rant, by that's how angry Tyson Fury makes me! I wish he'd just shut up and get on with doing what he's earning absurd amounts for: boxing! Now i need a drink.

This!! Well said that man!!

For the people expecting a knock out, call me negative but I just don't think it will happen. Wlad is unlikely to get Into crazy exchanges or a heavy slogging match as he really doesn't need too. I see him playing for points with accurate punches. Maybe he'll get lucky if Tyson drops his guard and he can land an easy one on his chin.

Tyson's quite a slick fighter for a heavy weight and i think it could cause problems for Wlad. Not really a fan of either fighters, Fury's a gob ***** and klitschko is one of the most over rated heavy weights ever, "dominating" a really poor heavy weight era in boring fashion.

I reckon Split Decision but not sure which way, probably Wlad with the home advantage.

Tyson's quite a slick fighter for a heavy weight and i think it could cause problems for Wlad. Not really a fan of either fighters, Fury's a gob ***** and klitschko is one of the most over rated heavy weights ever, "dominating" a really poor heavy weight era in boring fashion.

I reckon Split Decision but not sure which way, probably Wlad with the home advantage.

I agree with him being boring but hes a dominant fighter in a poor era which he cant help.

He will probably go down in the top 10-15 HWs of all time which can be knocked in my books.

If he KOs or wins by wide decision does that mean you underestimate how good he is due to your prediction?Father time could catch up with him overnight and you could be right but i cant see Fury winning more than a round or two if that,although again he could have that punch in his locker to end it.

I expect stick tomorrow, but I take Tyson Fury to win.

I know the lad on the right, very well. He tells me Tyson is a smashing lad away from the cameras.

Points or KO?

Knock out. Wlad has tightened up his defence, but top flight unknowns such as Lamon Brewster, Corrie Sanders and Ross Purity have all stopped him.

Back in those days you would have never thought Wlad would have ended up with a career like he has.

No doubt he has dodgy whiskers and thats why he boxes safe now.