Sensitive home protection subject

Browning725:)

Same old rubbish.......

Unfortunately it isn't rubbish. If it is thought that an item is possibly on a certain location there is no way that they will go and start searching for the item. I know of three occasions where the person who has lost stuff has been told straight up. "For us to go there we would need an army and a pack of dogs". " here is your crime number, go and claim on your insurance ".

Not rubbish at all, a sad truth. Caravans act as sort of a forcefield preventing prosecution

Supposedly there are no, no go areas in this country but as anyone can see from the above there are. There are areas that are controlled by sharia law as well as caravan law. To say that it is rubbish is like sticking your head in the sand.

I've got 2 gsd's and a little jack Russel cross. The jack acts like an alarm and then the other 2 start, last person who tried I watched out the window, he never came back :L failing that get yourself wireless cctv connected to your phone. A friend of mine had a dirtbike stolen so he got another one and at night pulled the fuel line off and put it in the ht cap, that also got nicked but when they tried starting it it blew up. He got a suspended sentence for that so don't cause much harm!

That's for all your ideas but ive had a toy around with some paint and Some light pyrotechnics and think I have come up with an idea. A couple of trip wires a large bang ( away fromr the trip wires ) just enough for every one in the street to wonder what the bloody hell it was and then a large tube of compressed paint pointed directly at the trip wire at wast hight...... I like the idea of a louse bang and a very orange looking fella running away from my house ;) fingers crossed

That's for all your ideas but ive had a toy around with some paint and Some light pyrotechnics and think I have come up with an idea. A couple of trip wires a large bang ( away fromr the trip wires ) just enough for every one in the street to wonder what the bloody hell it was and then a large tube of compressed paint pointed directly at the trip wire at wast hight...... I like the idea of a louse bang and a very orange looking fella running away from my house ;) fingers crossed

+1, that would make my night :L

Without going all H&S on you but keep in mind your legal liability. Obvious signs detailing measures (loosely) and warnings of pyro should negate any claim. Along with a story in case someone is injured, paintball prototype maybe ;)

I'll listen out for it and keep my eyes peeled for anyone who has been tangoed, although in Sou'fend that could be half the female population and quite a few blokes.

They used to do paintball mines that went off with a huge explosion, if next to one it would be deafening plus you'd get covered in paint. I don't know if you can still get them but you set them off with a 9v battery and a long length of speaker wire. The neighbors would hear one of those going off..

I use a game keepers alarm it's a 12 bore blank that is activated by a pin I just screwed it to the inside of the door with a wire attached to the pin that is screwed to the wall of the shed you can get you're arm in to deactivate it makes them run like f### firearms officer just laughed at it so long as it doesn't contain a projectile it's ok saved my fishing tackle a couple of times

I use a game keepers alarm it's a 12 bore blank that is activated by a pin I just screwed it to the inside of the door with a wire attached to the pin that is screwed to the wall of the shed you can get you're arm in to deactivate it makes them run like f### firearms officer just laughed at it so long as it doesn't contain a projectile it's ok saved my fishing tackle a couple of times

+1 .

Used to wire my electric to the door handle, Just asked the nieghbours to Warn the Fire Brigade if Called.. By the Way,,,, Electric Fence, The First BELT,is a Warning, Would you know from brief contact if it was 240..??.

Put a wet mat outside they stand on,bucket with slow dripping water to keep it moist..

Goes through baseball pumps a treat.. Real Crack..lol.

If you get it, it will make you very wary next time..

Please put a trail cam up also as I and I am sure others would like to see the possible final event.