Goose flight.

aister

My good wife bought me a gopro as an early Christmas present but being a bit of a numpty when it comes to technology I am struggling a bit with the editing and uploading also I think my laptop may need replacing, its old and tired haha. Here is my first video of a goose flight from the 5th of last month.

Good video, I have just got a GoPro but only managed to catch one pink I shot on it so far, I use the GoPro app on my iPad for editing, but got no idea how to get it on here so you are doing ok! Jim.

Its the gopro 2 I have and was thinking about getting the wifi backpack for it so that it can be used with a smart phone but I was wondering if the editing can be done on the phone?

Its the gopro 2 I have and was thinking about getting the wifi backpack for it so that it can be used with a smart phone but I was wondering if the editing can be done on the phone?

I don't think there is a official gopro app on which you can edit your videos, there are some unofficial ones but I don't know how good / easy to use they are.

Good video, I have just got a GoPro but only managed to catch one pink I shot on it so far, I use the GoPro app on my iPad for editing, but got no idea how to get it on here so you are doing ok! Jim.

The easiest way to post a video on here is to download it to youtube first then paste the link in your topic.

Can't even manage that, Help!

Have you managed to load the video from your camera to your computer ?

If so open a account on youtube , or if you have a google account log onto youtube with the same password.

Then top right hand corner select upload and select the video you want .

If you can't do any of that sorry but your a hopeless case :lol::lol::lol:

My good wife bought me a gopro as an early Christmas present but being a bit of a numpty when it comes to technology I am struggling a bit with the editing and uploading also I think my laptop may need replacing, its old and tired haha. Here is my first video of a goose flight from the 5th of last month.

They were nice and low! Good vid.

See if this works! Jim.

Nice shot, 10 bore? Was a fair boom off it anyway.