PW RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 11th-12th JUNE 2016

SPARKIE

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm ive only got a .17hmr and a .22r to bring..................................

Could bring my .25 FAC air I get my variation back in time :good:

Yes that will be brill but your not allowed to shoot at the big boys targets, cus I get told of for shooting anything at anytime anyone hears a BANG.

Hope you can make it, it's just a weekend of water extraction. Most of the time there's more time spent winding up than shooting.

Yes that will be brill but your not allowed to shoot at the big boys targets, cus I get told of for shooting anything at anytime anyone hears a BANG.

Hope you can make it, it's just a weekend of water extraction. Most of the time there's more time spent winding up than shooting.

Yep all set to come and ive signed up for the clay shoot as well so lots of opportunities for water extraction

Yep all set to come and ive signed up for the clay shoot as well so lots of opportunities for water extraction

My mate and I have payed for the clays :) I have days I can hit everything but days I couldn't hit the sky :(

I'm guessing I'll provide everyone with a giggle

What is it now 8 weeks left there abouts looking forward to it all now a bit of shoot with some smart **** comments!!!

I'll try to provide some comments but reggie and sparkle will win

My mate and I have payed for the clays :) I have days I can hit everything but days I couldn't hit the sky :(

I'm guessing I'll provide everyone with a giggle

I'll try to provide some comments but reggie and sparkle will win

Nathan you just have to turn up for giggles.

Right catty's dug out of garage, new rubbers ordered. Daff bring plenty of catty ammo and Dougy bring your best bed sheet.

Are we still doing bring and buy/ swap?

Also will bring bow and arrow, with target board

Cant find my catty anywhere :no:

got a load of tat for the bric a brack stand :good:

Not sure if any of you are aware but there is a restriction for the MV on the catapults at Catton.

No shot over 10mm to be used and must not exceed 100 MPS. All catty's to be checked at the firing point before firing.

You will be given a stamp on your right hand to show that your catty has been checked.. :yes:

Not sure if any of you are aware but there is a restriction for the MV on the catapults at Catton.

No shot over 10mm to be used and must not exceed 100 MPS. All catty's to be checked at the firing point before firing.

You will be given a stamp on your right hand to show that your catty has been checked.. :yes:

Can I leave the bolt in?? It might fall apart

****** IM SURE BOTH MINE WILL BE OVER THAT...

Can I leave the bolt in?? It might fall apart

YELLOW FLAGS NEED FITTING TO SHOW THERE SAFE.

Edited by SPARKIE

I've banned his lover from coming.....he will be on the look out for a new one night stand I'm sure tho, so anyone in a tent on there own beware.

thank god for that i dont think i could have coped with another night of reggigun squealing like a pig ..... i think his boyfriend was a little big for him and no lube...