PW RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 11th-12th JUNE 2016

SPARKIE

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Now being as its a shooting related gathering of like minded folk I am wondering if anybody is interested in a sort of bring and buy stall /car boot day over the weekend.

I am asking as I have some stuff I would like to sell, some fishing gear, self set long net. Just testing the water so to speak as some of you may be into moving some unused gear on :hmm:

:lol:

Bring your 17HMR's, i will run a specific comp for the calibre and offer a cash prize. Have a good zero at 100 yards and a whole bag of excuses and 5 rounds!

Do you remember the 17HMR competition we had with the egg on a wand at 150 yards?

I had to take it out with my 22/250 on day two because it had gone addled and was beginning to be a health hazard...

Should be good to watch...

Now being as its a shooting related gathering of like minded folk I am wondering if anybody is interested in a sort of bring and buy stall /car boot day over the weekend.

I am asking as I have some stuff I would like to sell, some fishing gear, self set long net. Just testing the water so to speak as some of you may be into moving some unused gear on :hmm:

That sounds a good idea. Swaps or sale. Need to get a trailer.

:lol:

Do you remember the 17HMR competition we had with the egg on a wand at 150 yards?

I had to take it out with my 22/250 on day two because it had gone addled and was beginning to be a health hazard...

Should be good to watch...

now we have a range dedicated to .17hmr 3" targets was set out from 125 to 194 yards today. so 150 yard eggs shouldn't be an issue id think now.

I should have my new pimped HMR by then no excuses I promise lol

ill bring my pimped hmr the one I use vice grips to shut the bolt with