Torch

steve_b_wales

A few weeks ago, someone put a link for a torch that was advertised from China. It cost £3.42. Well, I sent for one, and it arrived yesterday morning. It runs off one 18650 battery. I tried it last night and shone it towards the woodland at the back of my house. I was pleased with the result, and the beam reached at least 300 yards. It would have gone further, but 300 yards is the top end of the woodland. It has a white light, which can be adjusted from flood to a tight'ish beam, and will be good for general spotting.

Here's the Ebay number for it:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought my T20 from china,, Had to reduce light in the garden too bright at 25yds.

Good for at least 100 yds or more,never tested it, lights the whole garden like daylight..

Always was wary about China,but,they have always delivered..

Me too. I have never had a problem with companies from China. I recently had a monitor (for NV) sent me, and it was the wrong one. The Chinese company have said that they will give me a full refund, and I can keep the monitor.

WOW that is one torch - they advertise it as having a power of 3000 lumens which is some going..... I mean the LED LENSER P7 is only 320 lumens on max.

Would be good to see some pic's of the beam and if anyone has a LED Lenser or similar to compare it with then that would be good.....

WOW that is one torch - they advertise it as having a power of 3000 lumens which is some going..... I mean the LED LENSER P7 is only 320 lumens on max.

Would be good to see some pic's of the beam and if anyone has a LED Lenser or similar to compare it with then that would be good.....

I wouldn't say that it has a 3000 lumen power output, but it is very bright, and, as mentioned, for less than a fiver, it's got to be worth it. The battery cost me more than the torch!

just to add these are the 18650 recharge batteries i use ULTRAFIRE BRC £5.68 by 4 from ebay no 261912856818.

I also use rechargeable batteries. I've read that anything with 'Fire' at the end of the name, should be bought with caution, but I have a few here that haven't caused me any problems. The ones in my NS800 are expensive ones, but I don't mind because I'd hate the torch to pack in because of using cheaper ones.

I've just bought two Panasonic ones via Amazon, which cost me just under £12.00. Hopefully, they will be okay.

I also use rechargeable batteries. I've read that anything with 'Fire' at the end of the name, should be bought with caution, but I have a few here that haven't caused me any problems. The ones in my NS800 are expensive ones, but I don't mind because I'd hate the torch to pack in because of using cheaper ones.

I've just bought two Panasonic ones via Amazon, which cost me just under £12.00. Hopefully, they will be okay.

I'm presently using the Panasonic ones from Amazon Steve - I've had no problems with them, and they last well.