Mornings shoot ended in misery

smiffyuk2003

Well I went for a shoot Saturday morning, was on the way back to the motor when I saw a easy shot 25 yards or so out, gotta take this..

So I did, pulled the trigger but out of pellets, noooo, quick mag change and the rabbits still there.

Head shot, result.. Happy as a pig in muck 6 bunnies for the freezer.

Off I went home.

Trying to tell the missus about my last kill and how i very nearly missed a chance of number 6 when it dawned on me, I did a quick mag change but put my empty mag on the Rock at the side of me, got the kill and walked off.

Gutted I got bunny's for the freezer but £35 down on a magazine.

Just hope it's there next saturdaywhen I go again, but will it be OK?

It's a bsa r10 magazine.

hope you get it back ok.

I once left my home made shooting sticks and a folded up gunslip (it was an old one that broke so rather than bin it I folded it up and taped it and used it as a handy gun rest when ambushing rabbits).

The builders making a new horse shelter found my stuff and reported it all to the police who came and took it thinking it could have been firstly a bomb, but then after examining it, a criminals metal stealing kit.... (thinking the home made shooting sticks were some sort of scissor type tool)

I kid you not.

I had to go to the station and have an interview with them to get my stuff back.

Feel your pain!

I ordered a Magazine for the Raptor 8 days ago and I am still waiting for delivery! I didn't even get a reply to my email to the company! :no:

Jeeeez that's some bad customer service, if they don't contact you, try tweeting them if they have a twitter account. I find they soon shift once all the public can see they are slack *****

:lol::lol: :lol: ..apparently you know where the rock is, and there is this new invention called a torch. :lol:

ATB! :good:

Everyone's a comic!

I did know exactly where it was but it is also a 2000 acres moorland with terrain that's hard enough to manage in daylight let alone dark or by torch. The £35 it would have been to replace it was an easier option than the effort it would taken to find it.

But it's sorted now anyways so all in all a pointless message.

:)