Hamster £50

Rupert £10

Ben0850 £20

Munzy £20

Garygreengrass £20

Islandgun £10

Running total

£420

Shall we start the collecting of the funds on Wednesday or something to give everyone a chance to read this?

Does anyone know of a central site we could put all of this? I'm happy to collect it up but not sure if people comfortable with transferring to me? Ideas welcomed.

Running total

Londonluke £30

Rodp £30

Felly100 £20

Jega £30

Rich 1984 £20

Chady £30

Paul223 £20

Roadkill £30

Rwade45 £20

Dave-G £20

Mel b3 £20

Moose man £20

Hamster £50

Rupert £10

Ben0850 £20

Munzy £20

Garygreengrass £20

Islandgun £10

Running total

£420

Shall we start the collecting of the funds on Wednesday or something to give everyone a chance to read this?

Does anyone know of a central site we could put all of this? I'm happy to collect it up but not sure if people comfortable with transferring to me? Ideas welcomed.

I'm happy with you collecting it :good:

Has Lg agreed this? Im in for donating but wont go against the mans wishes as they need fully respecting first.

Couldn't agree more, but LG's a proud father and I think likes to look after his lad independently of help. Sometimes though you can't see the wood for the trees and perhaps a little shove into the undergrowth doesn't come amiss.

He hasn't asked for any help what so ever and I for one admire that. However, if you spotted someone fall down in the road would you walk by, or would you help them up regardless of whether they wanted help or not?

Just my take on it

If LG is ok with it don't forget he has something that is sadly lacking in a lot of people he has pride and for that I admire him I hope he can see that we as the pigeon watch collective are just the opposite to the scrum that did this I for one see this as a helping hand for both you and you're son and hope that you see it in the same light it would make me feel a better person to give you £20 and I hope that you can put this. Behind you and get back to being the person that you are

I completely agree that we can't steamroller any one into anything but I do feel that sometimes when you see an outpouring of help and how many people are willing to get involved you will perhaps be more understanding that we can't all be wrong in wanting to help.

LG has shown pride by not asking for help but it's time for PW to rise to a challenge through its own devices and not through being asked.

Im sure there are many more pw members wanting to donate the same as me but wont until LG gives his blessing so to speak. The man sounds like one of lifes true gents (you can just tell) but going against all what he stands by and believes in doesnt seem right to me as im sure many others on here feel the same way.

if we do go ahead with hthe collection may i suggest the use of just giving? People who are current tax payers can opt in for gift aid wich off sets someof your tax ( fom what i understand of it) and this then gives you an extra 20% on top of your donation so your £20 donation becomes £24 and aprox £400 about £480.

if we do go ahead with hthe collection may i suggest the use of just giving? People who are current tax payers can opt in for gift aid wich off sets someof your tax ( fom what i understand of it) and this then gives you an extra 20% on top of your donation so your £20 donation becomes £24 and aprox £400 about £480.

But only when giving to a charity !

Good thinking - can you use Just Giving even if it's not going to a charity? I had thought it was just for charities and my understanding is that Just Giving take a cut of the amount donated?

Im not putting mine in till the OP is on board, We are trying to help out not rail road the lad into submission with our good intentions.

Im not putting mine in till the OP is on board, We are trying to help out not rail road the lad into submission with our good intentions.

Agree - didn't mean for it to come across like this - just finding it quite hard to read the continued bad luck and wanting to get the ball moving. Apologies if it has come across as rail roading.

The more I have thought about it the more I think it won't happen.

Edited by LondonLuke